Comparative Character Generation: Anyone Care?
by, 08-30-2010 at 02:30 AM (630 Views)
I had planned to do two more "Comparative Character Generation" articles/reports/rants/things, but I'm not so sure.
- I've lost interest in doing the games I mentioned last time. My infatuation with Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 3rd edition is over, Mongoose RuneQuest II is mostly the same as Basic Roleplaying, and Unisystem as a whole doesn't do anything new.
- My original reason for these things, figuring out a system for my next game, proved faulty. My biggest problem is players, not systems.
- Does anyone even read these things?
So, if I decide to do one more, it will probably contain one or more of the following:
- A quick overview of other game systems with interesting points.
- A rundown of the game worlds I might do, and what games seem best suited for them.
- Some kind of "conclusions" from all this nonsense.
That's IF I decide to do one more.