Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Richard Littles

Delays and Upcoming Things

Rate this Entry
In case you haven't heard, Inceptum Terminus: Chronicles of the New Confederation setting book has been delayed until next summer for publication. The delay has forced me to stop working on support for the game setting like the Mass Combat Rules supplement. I'm still eager to test out my ideas for mass combat powered by Hero System. The early test games were very positive since Hero System can handle miniature wargaming just fine and better than some of the rule systems I've played in the past.

Upcoming things for Inceptum Terminus is a shift from the RPG and wargame stuff to writing fiction. I'm currently working on an anthology of short stories for publication as an ebook. Adam Schmidt might be the cover artist for the book. He's an awesome friend and artist. The anthology will feature stories from the time frame of 1945-2250, so there will be a lot of historical information concerning the setting that isn't in the RPG setting book. I currently planned to have 15-20 short stories in the book, so it will be well worth the cover price. Keep an eye out for some of the stories on P&PG since I'll be posting them up in the Science Fiction sub-forum. The title of the book will be Echoes of the Past bearing the Inceptum Terminus imprint.

I will try to be more active participating on the forums.

Submit "Delays and Upcoming Things" to Digg Submit "Delays and Upcoming Things" to del.icio.us Submit "Delays and Upcoming Things" to StumbleUpon Submit "Delays and Upcoming Things" to Google

Updated 08-28-2010 at 06:31 PM by Richard Littles

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Gaming News

Comments