Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Wiptag

The Upcoming Presentation

Rate this Entry
So, I've been busy trying to figure out what games to present tomorrow night, as my friend has not contacted me yet regarding the group's mindset. Therefore, I've been left with little choice but to eliminate games from my list based on what they currently play. Since they play Castles & Crusades, I've thrown out my fantasy games. They play Star Wars d6, so I've removed my space opera games as well. They play World of Darkness, thus one of my horror games has also been removed. That leaves me with six games - Alpha Omega, Atomic Highway, Car Wars, Corporation, d20 Apocalypse (Gamma World), and d20 Modern (Year of the Zombie) - yes, it's a survival horror game, but I know that some of them are really into zombie movies. As I was initially planning time for five games at five minutes apiece, I've also decided to shrink it down to four minutes per game.

If anyone is interested, I'll be posting in my P&P group the game summaries, and eventually, will have them for all of the games I'm interested in.

My next blog won't be until after the presentation. Hopefully, I'll have some good news then.

Submit "The Upcoming Presentation" to Digg Submit "The Upcoming Presentation" to del.icio.us Submit "The Upcoming Presentation" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Upcoming Presentation" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments