Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

MortonStromgal

Its a Boy!

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
I'm having a son, he's doomed to have a geek for a father! Anyways this is going to change my gaming quite a bit so hopefully I can put a group together for Sunday afternoons who can handle a newborn. We'll see how that goes.

Submit "Its a Boy!" to Digg Submit "Its a Boy!" to del.icio.us Submit "Its a Boy!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Its a Boy!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations!!!!!
    Nothing will ever be the same!!!! For the better!
    We had our 2nd child 3 months ago and I thought it was crazy with just a 2 year old, I knew nothing! I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.
    Gaming, what's gaming? Don't plan on gm/dm'ing for a while.
    Congrats!
    Welcome to the Order of Fatherhood. Our daughters are now 4 1/2 and 3. Best advice I can give you is that any little thing you can do that will allow the wife to rest will be appreciated. Also, watch out for that sleeping baby syndrone. Seems that if they are sleeping on you, it don't take long for Dad to be sleeping too. And speaking of sleeping, contrary to what the "professionals" say, don't wake the baby up to feed it. He'll wake up on his own if he is hungry. Lastly, for a fast as you go through clothes sizes, Clearance racks are your friends.
    Congratulations to the new parents! And yeah... sleep+game deprivation is a common side effect. But it's worth it