Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Independant Gamer Perspective

Online campaign materials - finally a success story

Rate this Entry
So, i used to put all my materials online for my table top games. I created templated web pages and posted running logs, comments, email threads (IC), and reference materials that i thought were valuable for players. It was a lot of work to tie together in a way that was useful. WAS, that is. I transferred campaign management to obsidian portal and i now have 2 campaign groups working off of it and a third coming. With the google maps functions - it makes is so easy to tie it together in a way everyone likes... i have about a 90% adoption rate. Totally unheard of before. I have only about a 20% participation rate, but everyone seems to be using it to least read/view things. I am hoping to increase participation... trying to give out action points as incentive.

Anyone else have ideas they used on OP or here for increasing participation using online tools?

Submit "Online campaign materials - finally a success story" to Digg Submit "Online campaign materials - finally a success story" to del.icio.us Submit "Online campaign materials - finally a success story" to StumbleUpon Submit "Online campaign materials - finally a success story" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments