Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Independant Gamer Perspective

Finally tried using Obsidian Portal

Rate this Entry
Yea, its pretty good. For a free service, its actually really darn good. I like PnPG for all the gamer discussions, and OP for the campaign management... glad they've teamed up.

Submit "Finally tried using Obsidian Portal" to Digg Submit "Finally tried using Obsidian Portal" to del.icio.us Submit "Finally tried using Obsidian Portal" to StumbleUpon Submit "Finally tried using Obsidian Portal" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

It was a team up that just made sense based on what OP's goals were with being able to offer some sort of player matching widget for their members. Much of that happens behind the scenes, but from what I have seen, it has been a great boon for players and DMs from both sites.
    I've started using OP to manage my 4e campaign.

My only reservation is with myself and not being really familiar with how to use the wikis, the coding, etc. I need to learn!
    This is turning out really well for me. PnPG i've come to appreciate more for the social aspect and OP for the campaign management. Though they overlap in in some areas, i've decided to focus on PnP for discussion threads because i feel like there is more of a sense of community here. OP is just way better at campaign management. I especially like the map handling.