Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Random musings of an insane writer

Pleh

Rate this Entry
About to head out to my FLGS and pick up yet another rule book, and maybe look at some dice bags. Its been a busy week, since spring term is in full swing now I have to get into that groove of doing homework and taking quizzes. Once I've got my cycle down I have no problem with the workload.

On the gaming side, I'm GM'ing a W:tF game on the boards here titled 'A Den of Rage'. Still in recruitment phase, but getting there. Locally, my House Games group is entertaining as always. Since we hot-potato the GM duties, I've been writing up some new weaponry/gadgets for one of the PC's in our group. One of my PC's is a billionaire industrialist whose concept is Tony Stark, so I build weapons and things for the other PC's. I've recently started a new PC with the concept of Aristocratic Fencer, who happens to be Spanish.

Pet Peeve of the week : Facebook games. These are not real games in any sense of the word. But the 'casual' gaming market has been taking off in the past few years. Might not be a bad idea to get in on this craze while it lasts.

Submit "Pleh" to Digg Submit "Pleh" to del.icio.us Submit "Pleh" to StumbleUpon Submit "Pleh" to Google

Tags: college, gaming, life Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments