Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Richard Littles

Inceptum Terminus Kingdom and Mass Combat Supplement News

Rate this Entry
Heyas folks,

Work has been coming along for the next book in the Inceptum Terminus product line. The next book will feature the integration and use of the Hero System Kingdom and Mass Combat rules. It won't be a very large book, but it will add in more detail to the Corporate States, units and their histories, and new optional mass combat rules to help simulate modern warfare better.

I received a lot of advice from a few friends that had served in the military on several of the new rules. One of the new rules is the inclusion of the use of actual military formations for squads and platoons. These formations will grant modifiers to movement, OCV, DCV, Tactics, and Morale rolls. It looks to be really exciting for when it comes time to playtest the book.

Submit "Inceptum Terminus Kingdom and Mass Combat Supplement News" to Digg Submit "Inceptum Terminus Kingdom and Mass Combat Supplement News" to del.icio.us Submit "Inceptum Terminus Kingdom and Mass Combat Supplement News" to StumbleUpon Submit "Inceptum Terminus Kingdom and Mass Combat Supplement News" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Very cool, Richard. How goes the first IT book?
    The first book is at the editor. The art is being drawn from what I've heard. Other than that, I don't know much regarding the status of the first book.
    Sounds good. Interested to see how things go with the play testing.