Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Tamerath

New Group? Possibly

Rate this Entry
It feels like forever ago when I used to post to my blogs on this site. It's good to be back though. The topic of today is finding a good gaming group. My last group was awesome, nothing bad to say about them other than I can't seem to get back in the game for one reason or another. So it's back to hitting the pavement to find another group of players willing to game with me and my fiance.

I posted a fresh and new campaign in the registry http://www.penandpapergames.com/foru...ad.php?t=15170

So hopefully we'll either start a nice gaming group or find one. Either way it'll be nice to roll some dice again.

Submit "New Group?  Possibly" to Digg Submit "New Group?  Possibly" to del.icio.us Submit "New Group?  Possibly" to StumbleUpon Submit "New Group?  Possibly" to Google

Updated 02-26-2010 at 12:55 PM by Tamerath

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

It's good to see you back, Tamerath. I'll be keeping an eye out for blogs and other news about your gaming exploits. Good luck.

~Ark
    Welcome back Tamerath!! It is good to see you back! Good luck with finding a new group I just went through the same thing and am glad to say I start on Sunday!! Good luck!!!!
    Thanks both of you for the warm welcome back. Hopefully I'll find something soon..My fiance and I are starting to have gaming withdrawl