Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Conversation Between Skunkape and mrken

9 Visitor Messages

1. Not sure if you've seen this or not yet, but WorldWorks just released their new terrain building system, used in this set, Himmelveil Streets.

I picked up both sets and I've got to say, they're awesome.
  2. Hey Skunk, those buildings you are asking about are Warhammer buildings. They have about twenty of them. They Look pretty good and go together very fast. They are not very stable though Nothing like the World Works stuff. But they are all free. The basing you asked about are the same as the walls. One thickness of whatever. I use cardstock. Is ok but should be something like foam board or something. It is printed with the rest of the walls and roofs.
  3. Hey, what do you use for the bases of the cardstock village buildings you've got posted? The one's I'm talking about are on the second row of your terrain pictures album.
  4. Hey, Skunk. Saw your stuff on World Works Games. In the forum. Yeah, that stuff is pretty cool. Just built the Watchtower. Earlier this year I got the Pub and Tavern and the Castle interior stuff. I like it. Haven't figured out what the chipboard actually is, but I don't think it is the same as hardboard.
  5. Hey, you been building any terrain lately? I built a couple of fold up buildings last month and bought some PDF's on line. But I been busy with all this mother-in-law stuff I have shut down every other part of my life. Will be a few more weeks before I get things back to normal. And a few more before I get back to building terrain.
  6. That's funny! Hope it was a positive mention! By the way, I found a place that stocks the blue and pink foam in my area! Thanks again for offering to send me some, but looks like I won't need it!
  7. Hey, saw your name mentioned on a site somewhere. Wish I could remember which one it was. lol Partszimer!
  8. Thanks for the offer. There's a place about 20 miles from my place that is supposed to carry it that I found a few weeks ago, but I don't really have a need for any foam right now. But I'm going to check it out when I get some free time. If they don't carry it, I'll let you know and accept the offer of sharing the cost of buying the foam then pay you the shipping.

I'm sure you'll be able to ship it a lot cheaper than Lowes wants to charge me!
  9. Hey, if you would like, I would be more than happy to cut a sheet of the blue or pink stuff up to fit in a box and ship it to you. Don't know what the shipping costs would be but I have the price at Lowes and Home Depot in my note book. Stuff runs from about $9 to about $16 a sheet. Would be happy to split the cost and ship you some.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9