Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Conversation Between thorar and GoldenApple

3 Visitor Messages

1. Hello there. I'd be very interested in a wednesday game. I'm a little shakier on the 4e mechanics, but am confident nonetheless. My email is richcake@gmail.com, maybe you can send me an address and any information i'd need to know. For instance, if you guys play point-buy, i can have a few sheets ready to go for when i get there, save me the trouble of making a sheet there. My name's Jo. I'm looking forward to this.
  2. Hey my name is monty and we have a weekly game on wednesdays. we play 3.5 and 4.0 d&d. we may be starting a vampire the masquerade game also we play in long island so if interested give me a holla here or montsbig@yahoo.com. we start like 6-7pm til10 or later usually later. hope to hear from you later.
  3. Hey my name is monty and we have a weekly game on wednesdays. we play 3.5 and 4.0 d&d. we may be starting a vampire the masquerade game also we play in long island so if interested give me a holla here or montsbig@yahoo.com. we start like 6-7pm til10 or later usually later. hope to hear from you later. u can also call me @ 347-837 2547
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3