Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
  • P&PG Is Getting New Leadership

As many of you know, I've been absent from the site for a while now. I tried many months ago to be the administrator that this site deserves, but the truth is that I just have too many things going on -- and that isn't likely to change any time soon. So, I have decided that it is time for me to step aside as the primary administrator for Pen & Paper Games.

Fear not though! In my stead, Matt James will be taking up the mantle of leadership for P&PG. For those of you who aren't familiar with Matt already, he is an award-winning game designer from Washington, DC. His design creds include work for Privateer Press, Paizo, Kobold Press, and Wizards of the Coast. He's also the co-founder of Vorpal Games -- creators of the Red Aegis RPG, and he is the most energetic (borderline manic, really) person I have probably ever had the pleasure of meeting! It is that energy and his extensive network of contacts in the RPG industry that Matt will be bringing to the table to breathe new life into our community.

As for myself, I'll still be around in a mostly technical role -- handling the back-end administration of P&PG's web-server and infrastructure support.

With that, please welcome Matt James as the new administrator for Pen & Paper Games!

Matt James is an award-winning game designer from Washington, DC. He has designed and developed game content for companies such as Privateer Press, Paizo, Kobold Press, and Wizards of the Coast. He is currently the lead developer and co-owner of Vorpal Games--creators of the Red Aegis RPG. Matt is also a disabled combat veteran, having earned the Bronze Star Medal and Purple Heart during his service in Iraq back in 2005.
    Comments 25 Comments
      Otakar -
      Welcome, Matt. We know you'll do great.
      Thanks again, Farcaster, for this terrific site and encouraging this very friendly community.
      nijineko -
      Thank you for getting a new admin, Farcaster. Let's see what you have, Matt.
      Thorn -
      Matt ,Congratulations on your new position here on this sight, may be sucessful.
      jasonj -
      Huzzah !! Well met Matt , happy to have you
      rredmond -
      Good luck!
      Be well,
      --Ron--