Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. The Digital GM

Well…I’m back. Hopefully, my old buddies and maybe some new are around.

I have had some wonderful gaming experiences and some not so much. One of the recent surprises was when I joined a Millennial RPG group, umm….I’m little older than that. Anyhow, everyone stays in character and is super reliable and genuinely welcoming, no agism to my knowledge. Funny thing, I was the only player, at first, two break-out the laptop. I keep my character sheet and all notes electronically, for ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Advantages of Playing Wood Puzzles, It's Good

Individuals simply love playing a wide range of games and contraptions. They feel that adrenaline surge when they believe that the game is practically finished. For unobtrusive games like wood riddles and tic-tac-toe, simply being with your family or companions is sufficient to keep you engaged. On the off chance that you imagine that these games are for no particular reason, better reconsider. There is more than what meets the eye. You can get different things by playing with them. All the more ...
  3. Star Wars Edge of the Empire: Ice Station Zulu

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

(After John Leppard ran the Star Wars Edge of the Empire scenario “Ice Station Zulu” by David Villegas with Ben Abbott, Laird Davis, Nathan Johnson, and me Saturday, February 3, from 1:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.)

ICE STATION ZULU

Ten years after the end of the CLONE
    WARS, much of the galaxy is in the
    grip of the vast and powerful EMPIRE.

Working to consolidate its power, the
    EMPIRE has engaged in many ...
  4. Star Frontiers: Crash on Volturnus

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

(After play testing Star Frontiers with the scenario “Crash on Volturnus” from 8 p.m. to 1 a.m. Monday with Jeff Tolle, Tim, RJ, Derick, Ryan, and Bethany.)

A small group of six had been hired by the government of Truane’s Star to carry out a preliminary exploration of a newly discovered planet. The group included two Dralasites: short, rubbery aliens that had no bones nor hard body parts. The one who called himself William the Dralasite was ...
  5. Albedo Platinum Catalyst: Return to the Catapult

Monday, April 16, 2007

(After play-testing Albedo: Platinum Catalyst in Bryan Sunday from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. with Aaron and Adam Frager.)
    As the Second ConFed/ILR War heated up, more EDF troops were sent to the planet Tlakatan in order to help defend the planet and train local Homeguard troops. The group that arrived on-world a few months after the terrorist attack on the moon base on Tindo consisted of three officers and a group of cadets. The officers represented the ...
Page 1 of 312 123451151101 ... LastLast