Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Pathfinder - The Sunless Citadel 3 - Kobold Politics

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

(After Jacob Marcus ran his Pathfinder game “The Sunless Citadel” with Justin Moser, Katelyn Hogan, and me Monday from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m.)

Iago’s Memoires

Brook indicated she wanted to go to the northwest first. She led the way, I followed, and Argie followed behind. We only had one torch so we’d have to leave shortly before the light died.

Through the doorway was a long hallway some 10 feet wide and 50 feet long. ...
  2. Pathfinder - The Sunless Citadel 2 - Entering the Crevice

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

(After Jacob Marcus ran his Pathfinder game “The Sunless Citadel” with Justin Moser, Katelyn Hogan, Victoria Larson, and me Monday from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.)

Iago’s Memoires

We had slept until noon on our fourth day in Oakhurst. We spent the rest of the day planning and preparing, wanting to get a good early start before we went to the Sunless Citadel.

We were woken on ...
  3. Pathfinder - The Sunless Citadel 1 - The Many Mysteries of Oakhurst

Thursday, August 28, 2017

(After Jacob Marcus ran his Pathfinder game “The Sunless Citadel” with Justin Moser, Katelyn Hogan, and me Tuesday from 6 p.m. to midnight.)

Iago’s Memoires

I found myself in the village of Oakhurst, the only place where one could buy the apples of life and death. The enchanted apples were said to be able to cure or kill anyone who ate them. In the summer, they sold the apple of life, which could heal any wound, any disease, or ...
  4. Shadowrun (4th Ed) game starting in Hermitage, TN

OK, I'm trying to start a "Good Guys" Campaign, that will be Face to Face and right now it will probably be played at one or the other Game Stores located near Nashville (in Hermitage, TN near the I-40).

Standard 400 point build, and we use Chummer. If you are interested please contact me at: eaglehunts.shadowrun@gmail.com and I will give you the settings. (like Optional Rule were Strength helps you on Recoil Comp. when firing pistols, etc.)

(year is 2074, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Basic Roleplaying System: Deadworld Session Nine - Roanoke at Last

Monday, June 26, 2017

(After playing the Basic Roleplaying System original setting “Deadworld” with Ambralyn Tucker, Ashton LeBlanc, and Collin Townsend Saturday from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.)

On the morning of Saturday, August 15, 2015, the ragged band of survivors of the meteor-created zombie apocalypse got up. They had spent the night in some peace at the Pirate’s Cove Marina on the east end of Roanoke Island in some of the abandoned condos there. One of them had been shot ...
Page 1 of 309 123451151101 ... LastLast