Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Mouse Guard

The Hazel Shire is a safe place for Mousekind, or a relatively safe place, where civilized mice live, work, & enjoy what limited free time they have when they’re not busy harvesting grain, collecting acorns, or plying their tradescraft.

The Mice in Mouse Guard are about the same size & shape of mice in our own world, and they live in a place much like our own world. Theirs is a place populated by snakes, birds, and bears, not unlike the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. ...
  2. DM Worldcraft: Ideas take Form

Welcome back. I'll begin by catching everyone up to where I am on the project right now, starting from the inception of the project.

The best thing about D&D to me from a DM's perspective is the world in which you are telling your story. I have long been a huge fan of the Forgotten Realms campaign setting ever since the old AD&D box sets, and have ran many games in that world. It has so much lush detail, so many avenues to take your imagination that I couldn't get enough of ...

Updated 07-28-2009 at 08:39 AM by Doom Crow

Categories
    World Building , Campaign Logs
  3. A DM's Worldcrafting Experience

Greetings. This is the first entry in what will become an account of my experience in building upon the world I created late last year. My goal is to document my ideas, dilemmas, roadblocks and inspirations as I develop something I wish to someday see published. Whether that goal comes to fruition is not my main focus today, but rather the experience itself so that I may use this as a learning experience and a chance to exercise my creative powers.

As I said I created my world late ...

Updated 07-28-2009 at 08:39 AM by Doom Crow

Categories
    Campaign Logs , World Building
  4. Campaign Invite for Steel Realms Destiny

Temple Order added a Campaign Invite
    on PnP for Steal Realms Destiny.
    Tags: campaign Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Coming Soon: "Seattle by Night"

The Seattle scene in the early 21st Century holds many secrets best kept hidden: Vampires stalk the nightlife. Shapeshifters prowl the wilds and, occasionally city streets themselves. Conflicts between the Faerie courts spill into the mortal realm. The dead themselves return to the living world on unfinished business. And otherwise normal people Awaken to power undreamed of in their everyday existences.

Relations between the various factions are stressed at best, largely due to a Pact ...
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast