Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Solo Quests

So started writing my first solo quest. I have three play testers. This is of course along side the 3.1 mechanics update. Solo quests are very different from the dynamic interactive GM. As a GM, i want to preserve that same sense of depth and immersive experience buts its impossible to do without addressing so many options at each decision point. My first set of play testing feedack was not to over complicate. I'm taking that to heart and scaling back things to make it easier and more fun for players. ...
    Categories
    Musings
  2. My First Blog Post: Feng Shui: Lost Island

I'm trying out this whole "blog" thing, on this here site here, and for my pbp I'm trying to get started.

It's FENG SHUI, the action movie game! I need at least another player or two - fun in the sand and surf, be a reality show contestant, vote people off the island, fight for your life in the South Pacific ... uh I mean.... I always give things away when I write stuff! D'oh!

Come check it out! Feng Shui: Lost Island
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. River Rats! EEeeeewwww

Tonight we will be adventuring! Donn has returned to FallCrest with dragon hide in tow and will return it to the Smith Teldorthan. We will then move to the market square where Donn will have a chance to replenish his stock of sunrods, healing potions and other travel items before having to run a street chase encounter against a thief in the market. He will then petition his friend Serim Saluzar to help him find out more about these thieves and their wiles. Here is a snippet from the flavor text ...
    Tags: fallcrest, solo Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  4. Dieing is easy

Comedy is hard. I've been working on a comedic fantasy story, which by now is more of a fantasy story with comedic undertones, if their is a difference. I hereby offer the first page of what will eventually be a trilogy, and then hopefully a setting of random books. The title of the book at this time is classified, because it's moronic:

In a mystical land separated from our own, as these fantasy stories usually are, that mystical land was on the brink of war, chaos, turmoil, and horrible ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. USA50 Almost Here

The upcoming release of USA50 is nearly upon us. The manuscript is on the final edits before being sent off to Hero Games for approval. We estimate that the first title in the Neptune City Narratives product line; USA50: West will be available within 30-60 days after GenCon.

Initial release will be PDF (through DriveThruRPG.com) and Print on Demand (through Lulu.com).
    Categories
    Uncategorized