Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. wars in my world

in the north is a war everyone vs frost giants, gobins, bugbears dragons. the war is at a stand still who knows a unknow adventure company will make the differates.

in the south the drow are fighting to stay good or listen to lolth with help from humans elves and mythra (catfolk) the wars looks good.
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  2. Blood on the Stones: Solo, Amaranth

Background
    It is the year 1425 in the Kingdom of Acamea. The Crusade of King Braden I is embroiled in violent battles all over the kingdom.

Player Characters

Amaranth-http://www.penandpapergames.com/foru...p/9614-Blydden

Amaranth An elven ranger from the forest of Cormanthor, his village was slaughtered by drow and he was forced to step through a portal into The Wilds of Acamea. Now he wanders with no motivation besides revenge. http://www.obsidianportal.com/campai...cters/amaranth
    Categories
    Campaign Logs , Ayodya , Gaming
  3. Anticipation and Dark Sun

When tax return season came around my wife and I gave each other a good chunk of change to spend on anything we wanted. I opted to purchase and pre-purchase every single D&D 4th edition book I could get my sweaty little nerd-gamer hands on. This included Dark Sun's two manuals and the Psionic Handbook that is coming out.

Seeing those two fated words together brought me back to my youth. I still own both editions of the Dark Sun campaign setting. Indeed I still own EVERY RPG book ...
  4. Running games in your own home.

I have been DMing for a very long time. Previously my gaming groups have consisted of friends and family all gathered in my mother's living room. When I moved out it migrated to my own living room. Now that I have my own place and plenty of room, the perfect table, miniatures, battle mats, scenery, books, and everything else you need I am hesitant to let strangers into my house to game. Especially since my daughter (Now over a month old) is born and in the house.

On top of the time ...
  5. Gaming around Town

So I am gaming in some games outside of my own (once populated) circle. Our DM for Pathfinder has retreated to his Townhouse in all but virtual identity and I continue my group with players; consisting of my wife and one other.

The few meetups I have had at Game Empire for LFR have all been boring to me and got tired of playing those scripted mini adventures.

I managed to hook up with a group that meets Sunday during the day at Emerald Knights. I am playing a Hybrid ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized