Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. ENNIES vote

Cast my vote for PnPG... surely there's enough users here to get it in the top three...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Week 7 - Lucky number seven.

Another Wednesday arrived and with it another round of Encounters. Last week brought about a reoccurring theme, Jarvik has the propensity to die quite often. Regardless, when it happened this week that their were two players who had played Jarvik, I actually choose to want to play him again. I guess I took killing him off as a form of ownership even though I knew I could have switched out to potentially greener pastures.

Nonetheless, this week's story started out in the same ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. First Fight

It has begun. Donn has traveled to the town of Fallcrest to find his father (a simple farmer who comes to town to sell the fruits of his labor). He should have returned home a few days ago, and now Donn's mother is worried something has happened.

Donn hasn't had much luck finding his father, but after a successful skill challenge he learns from some of the other vendors in the Market Green that a fat man who was far richer than any clientele that normally stops by the booths was speaking ...
    Tags: fallcrest, solo Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  4. Surbrook's Stuff Comes to D3 Games

D3 Games has acquired the license to publish titles in a new product line titled "Surbrooks Stuff". The name should be familiar to those in the Hero Games community who have likely used or perused Mike’s website of the same name.

Surbrooks Stuff will carry on the long tradition of creating characters, creatures, gadgets and all manner of miscellany that author, Michael "Susano" Surbrook, has become well known for.

"We are thrilled to have Mike ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. D&D Cliches

So, for your amusement, here is the grand list of cliches and absurdities that occur (and occur, and occur...) in traditional RPGs.........

--Avenging Wallflower. These players play characters with a vast
    amount of unheralded, unseen power and go out of their way to be meek
    and unassuming, at least until a dramatic confrontation occurs in
    their vicinity. Whenever active, outgoing characters do something
    interesting near them, they will feel an unholy compulsion ...
    Tags: d&d Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized