Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. FF HERO: dragoon

DRAGOON

Category: warrior

Ability maxes 14 12 10 8 6 10

Allowed Weapons: Axes, Knives, Polearms, Swords

Allowed Armor: Gauntlets, Helmets, Mail, Shields

Starting power:
    Leap: +12m to Accurate Jump (11 Active points) Extra phase (-3/4) requires acrobatics roll (-1/2) OAF (-1) Real cost: 3 pts; Damage negation (physical) -3 DC Active Cost 15 pts Only vs. H2H atks (-1/4) linked (-1/4) OAF (-1) lasts while jumping (-2.5) ...
  2. FF HERO: berserker

Berserker

Category: warrior

Ability maxes: 15 15 10 5 5 10

Allowed Weapons: axes, claws, greatswords, swords

Allowed Armor: Armwear, Hats, Suits, Shields

Starting ability:

Rage: +10 Str +10 Con Active cost 20 pts. Only works in combat (-1/2) concentration (not affected by enraged but DCV) (-1/4) costs x2 END to maintain (-1) Real cost: 7 pts.

You invigorate yourself, but drain your energy. ...

Updated 08-30-2010 at 11:36 AM by yukonhorror

Categories
    Final Fantasy in 6th edition HERO
  3. FF HERO: the archer

If you haven't noticed, I have been updating my fighter class like crazy. That is because as I do more and more classes, I keep refining how I want the powers to work. Anyhoo, without a game to play in this weekend, I got a lot of classes/statuses/etc... done. I will only post the classes, but will do them one by one. Also, I have done some rearranging of classes (as to what category they belong to), and messed with ability maximums.

so the archer:

4. Week 12 - Oooooooh Shiny...

Last week we saw the rebuilt Jarvix help entice some cannibalistic halflings into not eating our party and then ran off to recover our stuff and bolt into an unknown forest. This week in encounters we find out why the cloth wearers stand in the back. Once again I fell prey to a sense of ownership, this time to the winning perception roll to find something cool in the forest. It turned out to be a teleportation circle powered by a crossover of Athas and the Land within the Wind (Feywild). Since ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Week 11 - Jarvix unleashed.

This session of encounters brought about the beginning of chapter three of the Fury of the Wastewalker. This session also brought about the ability to bring your own character to the table this season. I hemmed and hawed about whether or not to abandon the Jarvix bandwagon. It takes a bit to understand how to be an effective member of the party as Jarvix. He doesn't hit as hard as others and squishy as squishy gets. But......there's always a but, he has potential if you go looking for it. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized