Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. FF HERO: Ninja

NINJA

Category: adept

Ability maxes: 13 8 14 8 9 8

Allowed Weapons: boomerangs, claws, flails, katana, knives, ninja blades

Allowed Armor: armwear, hats, suits

Starting ability:
    Throw anything: Throwing skill levels Range skill levels

Other abilities:

Walk through walls: desolidification (40 active points) doesn’t protect against damage (-1) concentration 0 DCV (-1) side effect (drain ...

Updated 09-09-2010 at 08:41 AM by yukonhorror

Categories
    Final Fantasy in 6th edition HERO
  2. FF HERO: Monk

MONK

Category: adept

Ability maxes: 12 15 12 8 8 5

Allowed Weapons: claws, gloves, staves

Allowed Armor: armwear, hats, suits

Starting ability:
    Brawler: 10 pts
    Your body/fists are considered deadly weapons. For the sake of Two-weapon fighting, claw and glove attacks are considered weapons in separate hands. If take brawler you automatically get two-weapon fighting. Also, you qualify for off-hand defense. ...
  3. When It Rains, It Pours - The Art of Delegating GM Duties

Until recently, I had such a hard time finding players that I got used to GM'ing for only a few. Well, suddenly it exploded and I found myself GM'ing for a large group. My games have an overall large plot but I also like to drill it down to subplots to motiviate each PC. However, with a large group I couldn't give the PC's such attention. To do so and not deal with the statistical details and increase player involvement, I came up with some jobs titles to delegate the responsibilities. This ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. FF HERO: bard

BARD

Category: expert

Ability maxes: 6 7 10 12 10 15

Allowed Weapons: bows, knives, instruments

Allowed Armor: armwear, Hats, Suits, robes

Starting Ability:

Song of the Lands: 3d6 blast variable special effects (+1/4) (active cost: 19 pts) OAF (-1) gestures (both hands) (-1/2) incantations (-1/4) full phase (-1/2) Real cost: 6 pts.

You sing a song which invokes the elements of the earth. ...

Updated 09-08-2010 at 01:19 PM by yukonhorror

Categories
  5. FF HERO: dancer and most status effects

As I wasn't a fan of how the Dancer or bard was done, I overhauled them. For the dancer, I gave him all negative status effects as powers (except death or condemned). So this will represent the reference for status effects (that aren't "break" powers).

For the bard (almost done), I gave him a bunch of support abilities that provides boosts for allies.

Also, I got REALLY lazy. There is no power description, just mechanical breakdown.

Updated 09-07-2010 at 09:11 AM by yukonhorror

Categories