Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Once more into the breach...

Back again the intertubes have been boring.

I have not been idle gaming wise. My Saturday group has started a new campaign with a Norse feel. They are out to become the rulers of the north.

I have been working to get my long running game down in some coherent fashion. Two complete cities, Seahaven and Woodmanor two villages of importance Joy Island, and Malltranno, two more cities started Eyrie Keep and Hellsgate.

My ancient and crumbling world maps ...
  2. Ghoulblasters - Free Fan System and Adventure

I've uploaded Ghoulblasters, my free restatement of West End Games' Ghostbusters RPG system from the 80s. What ya gonna download?

http://www.penandpapergames.com/foru...do=file&id=135
  3. Superworld: The Gentleman Robber Session 1 Part 1

Monday, October 6, 2014

(After playing the original Superworld Scenario “The Gentleman Robber” with Caitlin Blackmon, John Forney, Kyle Matheson, Aaron Scott, James Brown, Bo Lewis, Briant S. Davis, and Nissa Campbell Sunday, Sept. 28, from noon to 5:30 p.m.)

News in Charlotte over the next week or so was mixed.

A jewelry store was robbed. According to the reports, the robber was very, very polite and the customers felt that they should help the man in ...
    Tags: superworld Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  4. Superworld: The Gentleman Robber Session 1 Part 2

Hilde went over to Oregon and Edward. She had Lilith in tow.

“Don’t mess with the magic man,” Hilde told Lilith.

The other girl rolled her eyes.

“I thought you said his name was Magic Steve or something stupid,” she said.

“I guess it is Magic Steve,” Hilde said.

They walked up to the two.

“Alligator Man!” Hilde said to him.

“Jesus!” Edward said. “What’s ...
    Tags: superworld Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  5. Superworld: The Bank Job Part 1

Monday, September 15, 2014

(After playing the original Superworld Scenario “The Bank Job” with Briant Davis, Aaron Scott, Kyle Matheson, Logan Scott, Bo Lewis, John Forney, Tabitha Harris, Caitlin Blackmon, James Brown, and James Dixon Sunday from 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.)

In the fall of 2014, it was thought that Charlotte, N.C., had a new superhero or villain: police were not yet sure which. Allegedly, someone had been making sculptures out of the native materials in the city: ...