Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Rylanna The Queen of the Axe

Name:  dwarf.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  48.3 KB

Rylanna just had her 56th Birthday. And received the best news at the very start of that day. You
    were accepted into the Watch guards, as a Guardsman. The very first female Guardsman ever from her little
    village. She has applied many times before and every time she was denied. Her parents Doli and Noria always told her though "Ryla, my love, never give up on your dream. You hear us? Never" And Never she did. Now she has made it. But
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Story Of Carodwen NightWillow(WoW Character I play Now retired and faction changed)

This is the story of my World of Warcraft character I play on Anvilmar Server. She is a level 90 Druid Night Elf(Troll now) and my Main toon. She did light RP on her old server. I started playing this after i left Dark Age Of Camelot. I miss my friends there a bunch! Dwyndalynn is my lvl 50 Avalonian Thurgiest but shes another blog hehe..

Anyway this is the Story of Carodwen Nightwillow I wrote it to kinda go along with the rp aspect of her old server based on the lore of the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Doctor Who Adventures in Time and Space: Death of the Astral Queen

Sunday, April 20, 2014

(After playing Matt’s Doctor Who Adventures in Time and Space scenario “Death of the Astral Queen” by James DiBenedetto on Sunday, March 30, at CaesarCon with Adam, Chris, and Steve.)

Mickey Sullivan and Peter Black had appeared in the dying hulk of some spaceship. Mickey tried to scream but it felt like the air was being literally ripped from his lungs. Laser beams tore through the darkness and ripped into the hull of the spacecraft they were ...
  4. Old-Meets-New Vampire PbP

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Glycerin View Post
    Hey people. Looking for players for an old-meets-new Strix Chronicles game. Anyone interested?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Far Eastern Wonderland #3 - Adaptation: Letty Whiterock

by , 04-22-2014 at 05:27 AM (The Dungeon Master's Journal of the Unquiet Lands)
    "Just a moment! I am the mastermind, but I'm normal," Letty Whiterock, Perfect Cherry Blossom

Letty Whiterock is a spirit of cold weather, and may even be the incarnation of winter in Gensoukyou. During the height of that season, she is immensely powerful, but her strength and motivation wane at other times of the year. The weather effects she creates can indirectly kill normal humans, a fact that doesn't concern her much. The natural fear of winter storms keeps her well-nourished, ...

Updated 06-03-2014 at 06:41 PM by Umiushi

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 7 of 316 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast