Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Sembian Merchant in Suzail (Part 2)

Continuing on with the story I used for the campaign. One of the things I tried to do with the adventure was give the players clues about what the merchant, Deskyr, was using. As I said he was not meant to be an evil person, just naive and overconfident; but the items he was using were extremely evil. I wanted to see how the players would react to this, if they would simply accept the jobs and trust Deskyr, or if they would decide that no good could come of using such things and put a stop to ...
    Categories
    D&D
  2. Duty Log of Shayla Kaie - Page 2

• Tasked by Damar Laetroto to find religious artifacts north of the border.
      Find an adventuring party going north, beyond the border.
      Found three Wuld that are also northward bound for adventure.
      Find northern artifacts and return them to temples of The Starís Source.

• Tasked by the King through proxy to retrieve great relics.
      Present the ancient crown to the King in Lis.
      Recieve permission to travel past the north border.

• Tasked by Duty to prevent
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Complete Campaign - Lessons Learned Along the Way, Part 2

Iím wrapping up the first campaign that Iíve intentionally completed. EVER. Iíve learned a lot from the process and am quite thrilled at the idea of finishing a campaign on purpose with a fairly tidy ending (I hope). I feel that this was one of the most interactive and fun to GM campaigns that Iíve ever run. In this short series Iíll be sharing a few of the lessons that I learned along the way with examples from the Solo Ravenloft campaign. Hopefully youíll end up inspired to try something different ...
    Categories
    Reviews
  4. Complete Campaign - Lessons Learned Along the Way, Part 1

This weekend I will be wrapping up the first campaign that Iíve ever completed. EVER. Iíve learned a lot from the process and am quite thrilled at the idea of finishing a campaign on purpose with a fairly tidy ending (I hope). I feel that this was one of the most interactive and fun to GM campaigns that Iíve ever run. In this short series Iíll be sharing a few of the lessons that I learned along the way with examples from the Solo Ravenloft campaign. Hopefully youíll end up inspired to try something ...
    Categories
    Reviews
  5. Duty Log of Shayla Kaie

• Begin service as a Palajeka
      Completed martial arts and religious training.
      Sent with arms, armor, clothes and supplies from the Starís Source Gymaesium in Lis.
      Reported to Damar Laetroto in Dolja for guidance.
      Tasked by Damar Laetroto to spend one evening among the people of Dolja.

• Tasked by Damar Laetroto to find religious artifacts north of the border.
      Find an adventuring party going north, beyond the border.
      Found three Wuld that are also northward
    Categories
    Uncategorized