Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Wushu Pick-Up Game

I'm in the process of running a pick-up game of Wushu here in PPG chat, for a few players, including Pieh and ak47 and others; bog-standard quick fantasy adventure. We'll see how it goes. Here are some example PCs.

Lurg Ugghrugger
    Ogre Brute
    Smash Things 5
    Thick Hide 4
    Intimidating Demeanor 2
    Friend of a Boar 3
    Weakness: Too Big
    Honor: 2

Darkkiaser
    Ninja
    Blademastery 4
    Ninjitsu 4
    Gadgets 3 ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. more new players

This week I have had contact with two more gamers who wish to join the game. If these two actually join those who have played last time we would have five players. Five is a good number to play and I would be totally happy with this. My problem is I can't contact David except via Facebook. He is not exactly into FB so I have not had any contact with him since the last game. He was punctual and an excellent role player. After the game he even went home and posted how excited he was about the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Fantasy Dungeon Creation

After getting a comment on how I build campaign world maps, I've decided to talk about how I create dungeon maps. I have a confession... it's easier than I want to admit.

There are three sources for dungeons - natural caverns, man-made (creature made!!), and combo dungeons.

With natural caverns, I just use squiggles on a piece of graph paper - or download an existing cave map (http://www.climb-utah.com/WM/Maps/NuttyPuttyCaveMap.pdf). Then I arrange the monsters with as ...

Updated 12-11-2010 at 10:35 PM by Malruhn

Categories
    Gaming News
  4. Savage Worlds Hellfrost Chat Game: First Session Schedule

Nobody has really replied about the timeframe for the Savage Worlds game so I'm setting the schedule for:

Savage Worlds Chat Hellfrost Chat Game:

Monday, Dec 13, 8PM CST/GMT -6 (6 PST, 7 MST, 9 EST)

If anyone has any last minute adjustments, please contact me before then. Thanks! -JP
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. FF HERO: cast of characters (final version hopefully)

I think we finally have enough players to ACTUALLY have a game. Yeah. Here they are folks:

An Al-Bhed Engineer from Cosmo canyon where a dragon saved them from a horrible attack from the Gi tribe. Went into the world to find the dragon, and joined shinra to have access to their resources. He was part of the team who designed the first mako reactors. When he found out what Mako REALLY was, he was shamed and quit. He joins avalanche with an intimate knowledge of mako reactors to shut ...

Updated 12-15-2010 at 11:26 AM by yukonhorror

Categories
    Campaign Logs