Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. My Return and Leadership

First off let me say I am sorry this was supposed to become a bimonthly thing, but then I broke gamer code and got a job! But I have finally gotten settled into the grove and found time to start this experiment again.
    Leadership, this is the topic this week. What makes a leader? Are leaders born? Can you train some one? I am not asking what makes a good leader or a great leader just what makes a person a leader? It not that complicated to be a leader, all you must do is point in a direction ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Party Members

by , 02-21-2011 at 01:58 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    As promised previously, here are the characters for Tsojcanth: Search for the Drow.

Weslocke: Elf mage 9 / fighter 6. He is the party's leader.

Flemin: Dwarf fighter 7. Although next to the shortest member, he is the physically strongest.

Arocken: Human ranger 7. She is the party's guide through the wilderness.

Benedict: Human cleric 7. He has been the all around cleric; healing and fighting/support.

Hockerbrecht: Half Elf ...
  3. To blog or not to blog?

With some of the profile features back I decided to give the blogs another look. I still see no way to edit the blogs once posted.

I don't have much to add right now. Gaming tomorrow. Last session got canceled due to people being sick or the weather being awful. I am jonesing for a game at this point.

Blog edited. Thank you Farcaster.

Updated 02-20-2011 at 01:01 PM by tesral (Because I can)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Sembian Merchant in Suzail (Part 2)

Continuing on with the story I used for the campaign. One of the things I tried to do with the adventure was give the players clues about what the merchant, Deskyr, was using. As I said he was not meant to be an evil person, just naive and overconfident; but the items he was using were extremely evil. I wanted to see how the players would react to this, if they would simply accept the jobs and trust Deskyr, or if they would decide that no good could come of using such things and put a stop to ...
    Categories
    D&D
  5. Duty Log of Shayla Kaie - Page 2

• Tasked by Damar Laetroto to find religious artifacts north of the border.
      Find an adventuring party going north, beyond the border.
      Found three Wuld that are also northward bound for adventure.
      Find northern artifacts and return them to temples of The Starís Source.

• Tasked by the King through proxy to retrieve great relics.
      Present the ancient crown to the King in Lis.
      Recieve permission to travel past the north border.

• Tasked by Duty to prevent
    Categories
    Uncategorized