Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. void

Updated 07-15-2014 at 02:23 PM by Morashitar

Categories
    Gaming News
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	greendragontavern.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	278.7 KB 
ID:	4237  
  2. Beginning a One Ring RPG Campaign: Laketown Adventure/Esgaroth

So following TOR's suggestion of having Esgaroth as a sanctuary to start, I decided to place an adventure in Lake Town itself. Lacking a introduction to the prominent merchants and noted individuals of Laketown, the fellowship is at its wits end trying to find decent work. An encounter with a street urchin pickpocket starts the adventure where the players are drawn into trying to save a group of orphaned children Called scale children. Very much based on "Dust Children" of vietnam, these ...
    Tags: the one ring Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Voyage of the Novemberweed

This is the first draft of a short story I wrote for a contest. Anybody who wants to comment on it is welcome to.

Voyage of the Novemberweed

Jupiter loomed beyond the helium tanks outside the window of the Novemberweed. The Kind of Planets was still eighty times more massive than the Earth, and it was still the most impressive thing in what was left of the Solar System.

The Novemberweed was somehow going leave Jupiterís orbit today. A Venusian spy named ...
    Tags: short story Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Beginning a One Ring RPG Campaign

My next project (even as my Pathfinder game has just hit a major Arc) is to run a Cubicle 7: The One Ring (TOR) Campaign in the possible future. I have yet to play or Loremaster the game so I have been trying to get familiar with the rules and design adventures to meet my needs. One of the major undertakings is for me to adapt the Against the Slave Lords Hardback into a TOR campaign. I liked the series though I never wanted to play 1st or 2nd AD&D ever again as I found the systems too limiting ...
    Tags: the one ring Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  5. Welcome to Celendria Falls

Celendria Falls sits off the coast of Galarion. It was a seemingly peaceful island until one day..... A dark cloud covered the lands and evil began to corrupt all that was right. The woods became haunted and patrolled by nasty goblins, the ruins of Celendria began to whisper in the night filled with screams, after it was razed by a mysterious Necromancer. All that lived there perished and then returned from the dead. The mountains began to boil like a volcano ...

Updated 06-10-2014 at 09:50 PM by Carodwen

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 6 of 319 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast