Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. JaNoWriMo - write a book in January begins today. http://janno.ymakadomain.com/faq.shtml

Okay, todays the day to begin JaNoWriMo. http://janno.ymakadomain.com/faq.shtml

I will beginning a science fiction novel based on a game idea I had just recently. The universe is one of my own devising; a universe that would be considered a potential future of our world. With possible rare exceptions, all my Science Fiction books and games will develop and see print based off this possible/probable/potential future.

The goal is 50,000 words in 31 days
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My First Blog Post/I Just Played My First Pen and Paper Game Ever

Hello all, so I have recently joined your forum here, and while I've only had one post, I can already appreciate your community and the tools you give each other to find other players. I decided that while it may not be an exciting topic, I thought it might be interesting to follow myself from the beginning of my pen and paper gaming and maybe document my progression.
    I got into Dungeons and Dragons by non other than the popular web comic, Penny Arcade. After I listened to the podcasts ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  3. TOEE: earth elemental temple

Today I am going to take you through the temple, from the entrance to the main stage. By the time the heroes finish off the main stage, they should level up.

Main thing to note, no troglodytes. They were too high level, and seemed like a pain to adjust so many. Instead, I have picked Duergar and Myconids to replace them. Myconids are a good fit for earth, and duergar ain't too bad in my opinion.

Also, I did SOME fiddling with respect to switching abilities and ...
    Categories
    4e conversions
  4. The Dresden Files beat up my nWOD

So I picked up the PDFs and I must say I'm not sure if I'll need nWOD anymore. Now if I'm running Vampire or Dark Ages or something I have oWOD and I have a few houserules that I've borrowed from nWOD to make it better but thats not what I'm talking about. I'm talking a sandbox modern day horror game and thats what the Dresden Files delivers. Don't mistake me for meaning toolkit, its not a toolkit like GURPS. Dresden Files has tropes much like D&D has tropes, things like what makes a wizard ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. D3 Games presents a Neptune City Narrative:

USA-50: Book of the West

The best nation on Earth deserves the best heroes for its defense. Whether they walk the boulevards of Hollywood, look over the oil fields of the North Slope, or can hike the Grand Canyon on the way to grandma's house, the heroes of the western United States stand strong in the face of injustice. They are the chosen few, the best super-heroes each state of teh union can offer, forged into a team that makes a mighty weapon against evil.

They ...
    Categories
    Gaming News