Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. My first time DM'ing- a few weeks in.

Hi guys. I have been playing D&D for about 3 months. I have been DM'ing for 2 of those three months. I am posting this today to share with you a summary of my game and maybe even ask for some feed back on my apparent DM'ing skills (or lack there of).

First, I will introduce the players: (Please note that my world may[WILL] not be cannon with the D&D world)

Mordicus- An unaligned Deva, Wizard. Mordicus was born Mathias during The Old Time when the Deva ruled ...
  2. Now what do we do?

by , 06-06-2011 at 03:12 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    As Dunil makes sure everything useful, in her mind, is collected up, Weslocke finds out what information he can from the new lady. Kylee was with a small group of monks that were heading to Bissel to get information there. As they traveled, they came across three ladys needing help. Stopping to assist, they were surprised when the ladies became the ghoul hags and immediately paralyed 3 of the 4 male monks. This allowed them to easily deal with the remaining male and the lone lady. Paralyzing ...
  3. Whats Old is New

V20, thats Vampire the Masquerade 20th Anniversary edition, is on the horizon and that makes me think about how much fun I've had with that game even though I came in really late. Revised edition would come out only a year or less after my first real game. I love vampires, always have, the myths and the realities (rabies) but my mom didn't like them, heck she didn't like D&D (though Traveller and Shadowrun were ok) and as such it was hard enough to get my precious Monsterous Manual and have ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Traveller: The New Era - 5-22-11: Strange Lights Over Hokum

Monday, May 23, 2011

(After playing the Traveller: The New Era scenario “Strange Lights Over Hokum” by Michael R. Mikash from Challenge Magazine #73 with Melissa, Bowen, Brian Jett, Sid, and Brian Holder from 7:00 p.m. to 11 p.m. Saturday.)

The far trader Laverne had landed some days before on the planet Pradock (Old Expanses 2711, Planetary Profile: E567742-5 Ag ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  5. Jen's 7th Sea Game 5-11-11: Raymondo Glim - Last Game

Thursday, May 12, 2011

(After playing Jennifer’s 7th Sea game with Rich, Jenny, RedJen, Don, Wendy, and Nathan from 7 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Wednesday.)

The Tale of Raymondo Glim

I kept watch while the others talked. The former Mr. Peanut, now a huge Ussuran man they were calling Dimitri, was constantly speaking to Inara in his own tongue. I could not understand a word of it but Kaila, who stood near me as I leaned heavily on one of the nearby walls, blushed ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs