Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. A new member

by , 05-01-2011 at 10:24 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    We begin with the party being at the Abbey of Pelor at Bissel. The head Abbot had asked Cathartic and Benedict to bring the entire party there. The party was given the evening meal before being warned. It has become known that the Margrave was actually planning on using Daouds Wondrous Lanthorn, Prison of Zagig, and the Demonicon of Iggwilv to help over throw his Grace, the March of Bissel. It appears to have been rather fortunate that the Drow managed to get ahold of the items. At least they ...
  2. Jen's 7th Sea Game 4-27-11: Raymondo Glim 1

Thursday, April 28, 2011

(After playing Jennifer’s 7th Sea game with Don, Rich, Nathan, RedJen, and Wendy from 6:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. Wednesday.)

The Tale of Raymondo Glim

Alonzo again warned me not to take up with a witch, saying it was not a good idea. I told him I did not like witches but we had to go to one near Hamlin. He insisted we were going to kill a witch and I noted that we should talk to her first, at least to find out why she did those evil ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  3. Jen's 7th Sea Game 4-27-11: Raymondo Glim 2

We had to wait several days for our horses to be well-rested.

We talked and talked over that week, sometimes into the wee hours of the night as I lost myself in her eyes. She told me about her childhood and her family, and showed me the small tattoo on the back of her left shoulder blade of an s-curve that looked like the head and wing of a dove. Her family had put upon her to identify her if ever she became lost. I found myself growing to ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  4. Jen's 7th Sea Game 4-20-11: Raymondo Glim 1

Monday, April 25, 2011

(After playing Jennifer’s 7th Sea game with RedJen, Nathan, Wendy, Don, and Matt McPike from 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Wednesday.)

The Tale of Raymondo Glim

As I returned to the house and the others started to talk to me, there was suddenly a rip and then a scream as Fernando collapsed and then simply disappeared! Moments later, Inara also disappeared. This time there was no scream but she was gone.
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  5. Jen's 7th Sea Game 4-20-11: Raymondo Glim 2

“Excuse me, kind sirs,” I said. “I apologize for interrupting.”

They turned a looked at me.

“I could not help but overhearing you before,” I said as Donald wandered over to us, Gethen close behind. “You said that a carriage took the last ferry across with some people aboard?”

“No, they were going to,” the Vodacce said. “But for some reason or other, they wanted to trade this fine carriage for my riding horse. I got the better end of that deal.”
    Categories
    Campaign Logs