Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. TOEE: no new updates :(

sorry guys. With my FF HERO game and life, I have been uber busy, so haven't been able to make new conversion stuff for TOEE campaign.

Hopefully in a week or so, things will calm down again.
    Categories
    4e conversions
  2. FF HERO: the lab, cast changing and mission accomplished!

Sorry it has been a while. I have been crazy busy with so many things. Not that many people read my blog, but just in case, this is for you.

So did some MAJOR revisions on my baddies. Made them more accurate, do more damage, and have a lot more BODY/STUN (hp for the non-HERO people). Combat was WAY better. Not too challenging, but still a struggle. I am happy with how things have balanced out.

So our heroes subdued the guard with some grappling and some punching. ...
  3. Sembian Merchant in Suzail (Part 3)

Yes, I'm still babbling on about the adventures I put the party through. Take heart stalwart reader, this is the last post I have on that topic. Then I'll find something else to ramble on about. My party had already broken away from the full story I had written by this point. They decided some time ago that Deskyr was not to be trusted and saw too it that his plan could not come to pass. They still agreed to rescuing the paladin, so they were doing one last job for him. They had no intentions ...
    Categories
    D&D
  4. My Return and Leadership

First off let me say I am sorry this was supposed to become a bimonthly thing, but then I broke gamer code and got a job! But I have finally gotten settled into the grove and found time to start this experiment again.
    Leadership, this is the topic this week. What makes a leader? Are leaders born? Can you train some one? I am not asking what makes a good leader or a great leader just what makes a person a leader? It not that complicated to be a leader, all you must do is point in a direction ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Party Members

by , 02-21-2011 at 12:58 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    As promised previously, here are the characters for Tsojcanth: Search for the Drow.

Weslocke: Elf mage 9 / fighter 6. He is the party's leader.

Flemin: Dwarf fighter 7. Although next to the shortest member, he is the physically strongest.

Arocken: Human ranger 7. She is the party's guide through the wilderness.

Benedict: Human cleric 7. He has been the all around cleric; healing and fighting/support.

Hockerbrecht: Half Elf ...