Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Unforseen life happenings

by , 08-05-2011 at 09:17 AM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    Just wanted to put a quick post to appologize for it being a while since that last Search for the Drow post. We have run into the problem of life getting in the way of gaming. A couple of folks have had some medical issues as well as the one couple that are expecting a new baby to arrive within the next couple of weeks. Also, our game site hosts have a 3 week event that they attend each year and from the start of our group, we have allowed for them to keep attending this. Since these events ...
  2. A Rendezvous on High Hill, the first Unquiet Lands adventure

by , 08-05-2011 at 07:39 AM (The Dungeon Master's Journal of the Unquiet Lands)
    My idea, at least to start with, is to record some treasure, monster, NPC, or other detail from each of my completed adventures in The Unquiet Lands setting. I don't want to give away anything that's still part of the action, so any NPCs will either be deceased or otherwise out of the picture, for example. I also don't want to go over anything I've previously covered in the sub-forum, so please look there for general background information.

I believe that, while some advice is more ...

Updated 08-05-2011 at 07:53 AM by Umiushi

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Zombies demons and super heroes OH MY

So few people know me on this website, and i want to change this. So here are my thoughts on some issues that come towards campaigns that involve Zombies Demons and Super heroes. this will be part one of many on Zombies

First thought that comes to mind is Zombies, The one thing that everyone knows about, wither it be from a movie (i am legend, Dawn of the dead, Zombie Land) a book (pride prejudice and zombies, Zombie survival guide) or from video games (Left for dead, dead space). ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Converting 1e Dungeon adventure to 4e : Lady of the Lake Part 2

Part Two

As explained previously, I am converting the 1e Dungeon Magazine Adventure Lady of the Lake for 4e. I made several modifications to the adventure to make it more playable as a 4e (and, quite frankly, an overall better) adventure.

My first decision was to make the adventure a 1st level adventure as it was originally intended for. Naturally it can be scaled up for more powerful parties. There are no high level monsters in the adventure as originally written ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Published: Temple of the Dark Mirror

Well, i've technically written a lot of play scenarios but not all of them as organized as this one. I just finished this one and since my players don't have accounts here i can post here for comments and reviews. I'm sure its still got spelling errors and grammar... but i'm not too worried. One of my own players who GM's for another group is running this as a play test. I tend to write sparsely and fill in as i go, so this is more verbose than normal. I run plot heavy, but this is pretty short; ...
    Categories
    Musings , Campaign