Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Gary Gygax Tribute Game: Keep on the Borderlands - March 8, 2008

On March 8, 2008, I ran a game to memorialize Gary Gygax. We played Advanced Dungeons and Dragons; I ran the Keep on the Borderlands. A chair was set aside for Gary at the head of the table. We toasted him with scotch after that game. The man has touched so many lives. I've only now gotten around to fixing it so it can be online.

A photo of the game table is here: http://maxwriter.deviantart.com/art/...ygax-194539194

Monday, March 10, 2008
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  2. Acqua Alta: problems with precognition in hindsight

by , 01-03-2012 at 08:46 AM (The Dungeon Master's Journal of the Unquiet Lands)
    ". . . decide to stay in Beilston Mound, they will become involved in hostile encounters between disciples of the Great Master and members of the Matchless Gang. The party may attempt to remove themselves from the fray, play one side off against the other, or side with the disciples, but it is most likely that they will find themselves aligned with the Matchless Gang . . . Over the next day or two, they will fend off attacks from the disciples . . . culminating in a large scale raid on the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 4E Adventures - Nashville Area

Quote Originally Posted by doncamp1 View Post
    Are you new to role-playing? Or an old-school player for 20+ years?
    Want to join an ongoing D&D Campaign? Don't have alot of time to commit to a
    game?

Dungeons and Dragons Adventures in 4E

Attachment 3544

How about a weekly game on Saturdays at noon? Players spend 60-90 minutes per week solving one encounter at a time! (The Game Keep - Lebanon Road).

Meet other local Dungeons & Dragons players for adventures
    Categories
    Gaming News
  4. Behind Enemy Lines 11-28-2011

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

(After playing the Behind Enemy Lines scenario “The Jaws of the Trap” Monday in High Point with Stephen Turner, Jeff Smith, Eric Huffine, and Ken Woody from 7 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.)

By August 1944, the Allies had broken out of Normandy, pushed the Germans back, and retaken Paris. However, the invasion had run out of steam and both sides were consolidated in central France. The Nazis were on the run but the German war machine was still strong. ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  5. Excerpts From An Adventure

Dungeon Master:
    "The ground steadily begins to slope downwards at a steady angle as you make your descent into the valley. A light fog slowly begins to engulf you, steadily growing thicker with every few yards that you travel."
    Rogue:
    "I light a torch and hold it before me as I take point at the front of the party."
    Dungeon Master:
    "The flickering light of your torch does little to reveal your surroundings as the ground finally levels out. You travel for some distance, now
    Categories
    Campaign Logs