Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. First Colorado Campaign

Today we started a new party of adventurers. Really a follow on to a fellow DMs campaign with a few tweeks and changes.

1. Tyspapera, the half orc Beastmaster Ranger.

2. Ashar the Human Hybrid Swordmage/Wizard.

3. Abot the Shardmind Ardent.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A New Adventure.

Today we started a new party of adventurers. Really a follow on to a fellow DMs campaign with a few tweeks and changes.

1. Tyspapera, the half orc Beastmaster Ranger.

2. Ashar the Human Hybrid Swordmage/Wizard.

3. Abot the Shardmind Ardent.
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  3. DMing for the New Guy

Being a DM or GM can be difficult at times, but also rewarding. It takes some imagination, patience, and a dash of masochism at times depending on your players. When I started out I was awkward and unsure of myself and I had a very basic grasp on the rules of 1st edition Dungeons and Dragons. During my first session I was a nervous bundle of “Um”, “Let me look that up”, and “I don’t know just roll me something!” and all of that is to be expected. Nineteen years later I can quote rules straight ...
    Tags: advise Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Inside Edition Calixis Factor Campaign

Welcome to the Inside Edition of the Calixis Factor Campaign for Dark Heresy (Warhammer 40K RPG).

I will be posting summaries of actual game play (once we begin), but first everyone will get information on my style of Game Mastering, what house rules I use, and the basic background that players will be beginning with.

The reasons for this Blog is to give experienced and new individuals to RPG a look into that experience of Actual Role-playing and a possible way ...
    Tags: dark heresy Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  5. D3 Games Wins a Gaming Genius Award!

Hello all,

So, against all odds and in a field of seriously big name titles, D3 Games has won a Gaming Genius Award.

Our first release and flagship title; 'Kamarathin: Kingdom of Tursh' won the 2011 Gaming Genius Award for Best Writing!

To say that we are excited, grateful and stunned would be an understatement. To add to this, our nomination was put in by a fan, which has made this even more amazing for us.

We'd like to thank all of those ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized