Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. DMs-R-Us

A lot of the time I get weird questions and interesting scenarios posed to me by my players and other DMs. Well the suggestions and advice I dish out go largely forgotten because of my own poor memory. Recently I was approached by another DM, one of my 'disciples' as I call them and she wanted to create a blog for DM/GM advise. So consider this a shameless plug!

http://dmsrus.wordpress.com/
    Tags: advise, dming Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Uncounted Worlds, part 3: Other Modes of Travel

by , 10-21-2011 at 02:53 AM (Inside lives a goblin that feeds on indecision.)
    Many worlds believe theirs is the only timeline. Even "time travelers" believe in only one real timeline; the others cease to exist when the past changes. Previous timelines become inaccessible through linear time travel, so nothing in their science disproves their theory.

Sufficiently advanced travelers have means beyond these simple "time machines". World Jumpers can identify a parallel time line in infinite-dimensional space and "jump" to it directly. ...

Updated 04-29-2012 at 09:16 PM by fmitchell

Categories
    Abstract Musings
  3. Itching to get a game session in.

by , 10-17-2011 at 10:06 AM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    It has been so frustrating in that it seems that with our large group, there seems to always be something that keeps us from being able to meet and game. I will admit that with my duties at the fire department, my availability has been restricted the past couple of months, but as the DM, when I was able to run a session, either many folks weren't able to attend or the folks that host our game sessions weren't available. This is why that when we have been able to have a game session this year, ...
  4. Delving into the mountains depths.

Upon returning from Shadowfell Keep, Lord Padraig and his retinue greetedthe party at the city gates. A massive feast ensued to celebrate their wondrousvictory. During the festivities, Lord Padraig approached the party to inquireas to their future. He had a proposition for them. Investigate the slaverproblem based out of Thunderspire Mountain. It seems the Duergar who live deepin the belly are willing to pay handsomely for slave stock and a band calledthe Bloodrievers has been kidnapping
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Delving into the mountains depths.

Upon returning from Shadowfell Keep, Lord Padraig and his retinue greetedthe party at the city gates. A massive feast ensued to celebrate their wondrousvictory. During the festivities, Lord Padraig approached the party to inquireas to their future. He had a proposition for them. Investigate the slaverproblem based out of Thunderspire Mountain. It seems the Duergar who live deepin the belly are willing to pay handsomely for slave stock and a band calledthe Bloodrievers has been kidnapping ...