Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. I'm with Shadowrun

Edition wars can get heated but with Shadowrun as much as I may complain about this change or that, I love all the editions. 1e was gonzo, over the top, amazing, awesome, and a ton of fun. The rules were goofy but unique. 2050 had rockers and riggers though mages and street samurai would steal the lime light and the decker would get avoided, not because of the rules themselves but that the system map made it a solo game (for the record 4e hacking is almost the same as 1e decking, minus the focus ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Exodus Shadowrun

Howdy, It has been a while since I posted an update about this Shadowrun 4th Ed campaign.

It is run by PeterDracos who is in the U.S. Air Force, and currently in the Republic of Korea. He is dedicated enough to the game that it starts at 6AM on Sunday where he is! (5PM Sat, (US) Eastern timezone/ 4PM Central). The game is "located" in Lagos (a Feral City) circa 2072AD.

Right now most of the "slots" are filled with 6 players. We have a Mage that's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Chant - Four years later

"One of the first lessons any student of the Art must learn is how to separate illusion from reality," Chant said, as he stood at the center of a semi-circle of twenty students, mostly prospective initiates of the Corona Cor Igne, and therefore Tiefling, but with a few beings of other races. The Bright Kingdom maintained several Arcanae, but several wizards piled their trade as independent agents. and the Flamehearts had the benefit of notoriety, not to mention exclusivity. Tieflings were ...
  4. Chant confronts Sir Listeneise

"The singing has stopped."

Chant looked up from his search, his breath fogging the chill air in front of him. The icy walls surrounding the party glowed faintly with light streaming through them from outside. Corw'achs looked over at Chant, concern showing plainly on his face, then returned his attention to the western passage, where shapes stirred at the far end, sending sounds of movement toward them. Fear gripped Chant's stomach suddenly, and his tail twitched anxiously. ...

Updated 08-08-2011 at 08:11 AM by Palpatim

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Unforseen life happenings

by , 08-05-2011 at 09:17 AM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    Just wanted to put a quick post to appologize for it being a while since that last Search for the Drow post. We have run into the problem of life getting in the way of gaming. A couple of folks have had some medical issues as well as the one couple that are expecting a new baby to arrive within the next couple of weeks. Also, our game site hosts have a 3 week event that they attend each year and from the start of our group, we have allowed for them to keep attending this. Since these events ...