Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Delving into the mountains depths.

Upon returning from Shadowfell Keep, Lord Padraig and his retinue greetedthe party at the city gates. A massive feast ensued to celebrate their wondrousvictory. During the festivities, Lord Padraig approached the party to inquireas to their future. He had a proposition for them. Investigate the slaverproblem based out of Thunderspire Mountain. It seems the Duergar who live deepin the belly are willing to pay handsomely for slave stock and a band calledthe Bloodrievers has been kidnapping
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Delving into the mountains depths.

Upon returning from Shadowfell Keep, Lord Padraig and his retinue greetedthe party at the city gates. A massive feast ensued to celebrate their wondrousvictory. During the festivities, Lord Padraig approached the party to inquireas to their future. He had a proposition for them. Investigate the slaverproblem based out of Thunderspire Mountain. It seems the Duergar who live deepin the belly are willing to pay handsomely for slave stock and a band calledthe Bloodrievers has been kidnapping ...
  3. First Colorado Campaign

Today we started a new party of adventurers. Really a follow on to a fellow DMs campaign with a few tweeks and changes.

1. Tyspapera, the half orc Beastmaster Ranger.

2. Ashar the Human Hybrid Swordmage/Wizard.

3. Abot the Shardmind Ardent.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. A New Adventure.

Today we started a new party of adventurers. Really a follow on to a fellow DMs campaign with a few tweeks and changes.

1. Tyspapera, the half orc Beastmaster Ranger.

2. Ashar the Human Hybrid Swordmage/Wizard.

3. Abot the Shardmind Ardent.
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  5. DMing for the New Guy

Being a DM or GM can be difficult at times, but also rewarding. It takes some imagination, patience, and a dash of masochism at times depending on your players. When I started out I was awkward and unsure of myself and I had a very basic grasp on the rules of 1st edition Dungeons and Dragons. During my first session I was a nervous bundle of “Um”, “Let me look that up”, and “I don’t know just roll me something!” and all of that is to be expected. Nineteen years later I can quote rules straight ...
    Tags: advise Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized