Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Behind Enemy Lines 11-28-2011

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

(After playing the Behind Enemy Lines scenario “The Jaws of the Trap” Monday in High Point with Stephen Turner, Jeff Smith, Eric Huffine, and Ken Woody from 7 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.)

By August 1944, the Allies had broken out of Normandy, pushed the Germans back, and retaken Paris. However, the invasion had run out of steam and both sides were consolidated in central France. The Nazis were on the run but the German war machine was still strong. ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  2. Excerpts From An Adventure

Dungeon Master:
    "The ground steadily begins to slope downwards at a steady angle as you make your descent into the valley. A light fog slowly begins to engulf you, steadily growing thicker with every few yards that you travel."
    Rogue:
    "I light a torch and hold it before me as I take point at the front of the party."
    Dungeon Master:
    "The flickering light of your torch does little to reveal your surroundings as the ground finally levels out. You travel for some distance, now
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  3. Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth II

by , 11-11-2011 at 02:26 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    I have been asked to run the Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth campaign module for another group that has formed in the area. Now, this won't actually happen until next about late Spring or Summer of next year. I am debating as to if I should post a campaign log for it here? Just not sure how many people are actually reading the campaign logs? Figure that I would see if I get any feedback here about the matter.

Actually, with the infrequency of the group that I ran the campaign for first ...
  4. DMs-R-Us

A lot of the time I get weird questions and interesting scenarios posed to me by my players and other DMs. Well the suggestions and advice I dish out go largely forgotten because of my own poor memory. Recently I was approached by another DM, one of my 'disciples' as I call them and she wanted to create a blog for DM/GM advise. So consider this a shameless plug!

http://dmsrus.wordpress.com/
    Tags: advise, dming Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Uncounted Worlds, part 3: Other Modes of Travel

by , 10-21-2011 at 02:53 AM (Inside lives a goblin that feeds on indecision.)
    Many worlds believe theirs is the only timeline. Even "time travelers" believe in only one real timeline; the others cease to exist when the past changes. Previous timelines become inaccessible through linear time travel, so nothing in their science disproves their theory.

Sufficiently advanced travelers have means beyond these simple "time machines". World Jumpers can identify a parallel time line in infinite-dimensional space and "jump" to it directly. ...

Updated 04-29-2012 at 09:16 PM by fmitchell

Categories
    Abstract Musings