Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Islands: Fǔshn and Kbme

Fǔshn
    The ruler of Fǔshn (pronounced foo-SHOON) is the Celestial God-Emperor in the Ninth Sunrise of the Jade Forever Majestic, Xuzfei (pronounced SHOOZ-fy) the Eternal Warrior. He is a lich who, until three months ago, consumed a soul a day to maintain his corporeal form. Now he must consume ten, and it is rumored that soon he will need a hundred or possibly a thousand. No one knows what brought this about, but the weather in Fǔshn has taken a turn for the worse: it rains all the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Islands: Waclaw and Mastoorah

Waclaw

The ruler of Waclaw (pronounced VAK-LA) is Duke Pawel Wladyslaw, a dipsomaniacal nitwit who is the plaything of his Council of Significant Persons, corrupt businessmen and landowners whose goals are to squeeze every copper from every pauper, live magnificently on the backs of as many peasants as they can gather, and conquer foreign lands where they can continue doing the previous two things.

More than anywhere else, the nation of Waclaw is nearly dead. The land is ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Islands: Introduction and Clenchwarton

The Campaign

This begins with where you came from (The Old World) and transitions to where you are (The New World) and ends with cleanup sections on language and religion. This is all the information Ive written about these places. I have concepts, ideas, and threads bouncing around my brain, obviously, but to give you more I have to write more, and Id rather play more. Make wise decisions if you want more information.

Further, as this world has only just been bornand ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. ACKS vs. D&D

I supported the ACKS (Adventurer, Conquerer, King) Kickstarter because it sounded like the kind of thing I always wanted the games I played in to be.

I have not read my softcover rules, but have had them set aside in a safe place until time and circumstances permit reading them.

I have done some review of the PDF form of the rules and followed some of the online discussion on the website.

I'm not into multiple gaming systems like when I was younger. I don't ...

Updated 09-01-2012 at 02:12 AM by Fasbold

Tags: acks, ad&d, ad&d1e, d&d Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Campaign , Play , Systems
  5. I Did It Now

Well, I have been gaming heavily with my sons and we are having a blast. I took the plunge and advertised that I am looking for more players for my campaign. Once I am more in the flow of running a game with more players, I may take a chance on running an online game.

Updated 09-01-2012 at 01:53 AM by Fasbold

Tags: ad&d, ad&d1e, d&d Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Play , Campaign