Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Paranoia 2nd Edition: Into the Great Outdoors with Gun and Camera Part 1

Monday, January 20, 2014

(After playing the Paranoia Second Edition introductory scenario ďInto the Outdoors with Gun and CameraĒ on Sunday with Jacob Barlow, Bo Lewis, James Brown, James Williams, and Logan Scott)

Security Clearance ULTRAVIOLET.

WARNING: Knowledge or possession of contents by any citizen of Security Clearance VIOLET or lower constitutes treason, and is punishable by summary execution. The Computer is your friend. You have been warned. ...
    Tags: paranoia Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  2. Paranoia 2nd Edition: Into the Great Outdoors with Gun and Camera Part 2

Jack-R-JRW-1 still didnít feel like he was far enough away from the MTV. It didnít matter, however, because thatís when his rocket boots sputtered and died. He fell straight down into the water below and sank several dozen meters. He dropped the backpack and his gear and started to very slowly float back to the surface.

Bob-R-OSS-1 pushed the button to turn off the machine guns. The MTV ...
    Tags: paranoia Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  3. My Blog

4. The Path of Solomon Kane, Season Six - Play by Post Savage Worlds Campaign

I've been forced to adapt my Savage Worlds Solomon Kane campaign to play-by-post for the immediate future, until some offline issues "settle down" a bit for me. I hope I'm able to conduct it entertainingly and consistently for my players.

My plan is to conclude "The Lion of Ninn" adventure/plot point/scenario/story arc, and then see if there is interest in continuing into the further "episodes" of Season Six via play by post, or if my players would rather ...
  5. "Always Chaotic Evil" Considered Stupid

by , 01-26-2014 at 01:10 AM (Inside lives a goblin that feeds on indecision.)
    (Originally posted on Google+, for some inexplicable reason.)

Just to toss out a topic (or possibly sweaty dynamite) ... what's the general opinion on "evil races" in games? By which I mean entire intelligent species whose sole purpose is essentially to kill/enslave/annoy humans.

As one might gather, I'm not a fan. My first problem is that real-world societies have attributed two-dimensional malice to their enemies far too often, with tragic results, and ...
    Tags: evil races Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Abstract Musings