Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Price of Freedom: The Path of Freedom

Monday, June 23, 2014

(After playing The Price of Freedom introductory Scenario “The Path of Freedom” with Nissa Campbell, Bo Lewis, James Brown, Logan Scott, and John Forney Sunday, June 22, from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.)

A gutless President had been elected.
    America had signed international agreements prohibiting “Star Wars” defense.
    The Soviet Union had developed a shield against nuclear attack.
    The Soviet Premier demanded American surrender.
  2. Looking for help on a specific system mechanic concerning psionics

until 5th edition D&D comes out with the official class and system i have allot of players that are on standby because every system out there concerning psionics just does not work on one level or another. The basics of the system comes from a darksun supplement called the will and the way and the players i do have (still looking for more) do not want to wait a year or more to play (MM has said as much ) so there is a foundation there but one player that was willing to play swore they were king ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Miniatures gaming going on!

Hey! We're playing a growth league for Warhammer 40K, trying to get used to the new rules for 7th edition. We had a lot of fun last night. I got my butt kicked all over the place, but that happens to eldar at 500 points. Come on over to 1251 Sterling Drive in Poplar Bluff MO and join in the fun.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. void

Updated 07-15-2014 at 02:23 PM by Morashitar

Categories
    Gaming News
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	greendragontavern.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	278.7 KB 
ID:	4237  
  5. Beginning a One Ring RPG Campaign: Laketown Adventure/Esgaroth

So following TOR's suggestion of having Esgaroth as a sanctuary to start, I decided to place an adventure in Lake Town itself. Lacking a introduction to the prominent merchants and noted individuals of Laketown, the fellowship is at its wits end trying to find decent work. An encounter with a street urchin pickpocket starts the adventure where the players are drawn into trying to save a group of orphaned children Called scale children. Very much based on "Dust Children" of vietnam, these ...
    Tags: the one ring Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized