Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Angelics: discover ghouls

We picked up from the last session to continue the one shot (two-shot?).

The PC's discovered that their Angelic blood could turn humans into ghouls or vampires.
    The PC's walked into a trap at a nightclub in Detroit, where the good looking and friendly ghouls waited for their meal to fall victim to their well laid plans for dinner.
    Stretching their roleplaying muscles, the Players managed to learn a lot by having their characters cleverly kidnap a ghoul leader, narrowly ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Savage Worlds/Sundered Skies

I've been an RPGer for over a dozen years now. I keep looking over my list of games that I've tried and it always seems woefully short in comparison to some of you out there ... even some people who've been playing for less than half the time I have. I've set out to rectify that, and so far it's going well.

This weekend I got a chance to play in a game of Sundered Skies (using the Savage Worlds system) run by our very own Webhead. My first impression of the system was good; after understanding ...

Updated 02-23-2009 at 11:59 AM by GoddessGood

Categories
    Reviews , Reviews
  3. Difficult Day

The day started with a couple changes. Seems the party wizard decided to take up an appreticeship with the old sage Valthrun the Precient. Taking his place is a Storm genasi Swordmage. Isn't life grand.
    On to more exciting things. Today the party learned exactly what it means to encounter the disciplined combat prowess of hobgoblins as they returned to lower levels of the keep. The first encounter had the players fighting a small leaderless group group set up as simply guards to the lower ...

Updated 02-27-2009 at 02:44 PM by Zaistars

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  4. 4e The Crimson Guard: Lost hunt and The Slaughterguard Temple

This session went a little crazy. I basically have three players now as the other two mysteriously vanished. I also had recovered from a nasty sinus headache and was still doped up and sleepy. I basically was just "There" so it wasn't the greatest session.

4e has reduced me to combats and that has been an issue for while. It was highlighted in this last adventure.

The 3 members + the NPC are asked by the Guardians of the Prison to replace the Deamon Binds ...

Updated 02-15-2009 at 01:26 PM by wizarddog

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  5. English for RPGs - Part 03

Well, I havenít seen very many new pairings in the last couple of days (although still seeing some of the ones that Iíve already done again and again). I thought that I might try to work some commonly confused words that Iím expecting to see in the future into my examples.

BREATH/BREATHE

breath (n) an inhalation or exhalation, a pause
    breathe (v) to take air in and out of lungs, to live

I await your answer with bated breath. You take my breath away. ...

Updated 02-15-2009 at 09:34 PM by TAROT

Categories
    Language