Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. D&D Old to New

I have been playin D&D since the mid 80's, have DM'd most of my time and like to play as well. I have many books from 1st ED to 3.0 but don't see spending more money without havin a chance to play. I usually created my own worlds and can adapt to almost all play. I prefer to role-play wirh some fighting. I have not done much in the fact of On-line or PbP...these are new to me.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. For King and Country: Session 3

I'm looking for a Forgotten Realms calendar so that I can start adding dates to the journal entries. I've also found a map of Faerun and have been studying it quite a bit. I have discovered that I made a mistake earlier in my campaign log, because I'm a noob to the setting. Specifically relating the the groups original starting location, which should of been in Icewind Dale. Not knowing the geography very well, and having poor hearing, I got some things confused but instead of re-writing my previous ...

Updated 04-06-2009 at 05:08 PM by kirksmithicus

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  3. The Damned II (Session V) - Hunted

Session Date: February 7th, 2009

The Players: Alucinor (The 'elven' Rogue), SpiffyBananaFoot (Tim the Eladrin Wizard), Corii (Snow the elven Ranger), Aidan (Red the Dragonborn Warlord), JonDOT (Mason, a human fighter), Krackmonkey (Jonas, Dragonborn Swordmage)

On the Other Side
    Having regrouped from their tribulations with the manticore and the unstable bridge, the party makes haste along their journey. As they make some distance between themselves and the bridge, ...
  4. Sundered Skies: Session 1

So, this past weekend I began my first Savage Worlds campaign set in the "dark fantasy" setting called Sundered Skies. For those who don't know, the world of Sundered Skies is a very non-traditional one. Long ago in an age long-forgotten, the world was devastated by a great cataclysm and was torn into little pieces and scattered across the void. Those that survived the destruction were faced with a new world beyond belief. Now, the hundreds of disjointed floating islands drift through ...

Updated 02-19-2009 at 05:46 PM by Webhead

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Valley of Fet, or maybe town of Fet

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Ill start with some background since some of my posts become less about the campaign substance and more about the game system.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT]
    [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]The town and keep of Sodor (yes, I ripped that off my son is a Thomas the train fan) was experiencing some trouble with a blue dragon and local kobold tribes. The player characters, all strangers at first, were arriving in the town of Sodor ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized