Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Party

It has occured to me that I haven't introduced the party yet. For those of you who aren't actually in the group here is our loadout:

First we have John the human Cleric. He follows the teachings of Oghma, Ferunian god of knowledge.
    Second is Chizzle Face the Tiefling Warlock. He spends much of his time spouting off smart assed quips as the party pokes fun at his goat legs and possible transvestite nature (his fig does have madona cones).
    Third on the list is our Human ...
    Gaming News
  2. Session Three

This week the intrepid adventurers have arrived and begun exploration of the ruined keep rumored to contain a rift to the Shadowfell. No evidence of this has appeared quite yet but our players are indeed learning form their past mistakes.
    The approach to the keep was handled exceptionally with the party scout (ranger) utilizing his wood lore to exceptional effect by conducting a preliminary parimeter sweep of the outlying keep areas before the rest of the party commited to exploration. ...
    Campaign Logs
  3. DnD 4E Reactions; a custom system?

So I am trying to figure out whether or not I am in love with DnD 4E. I can't exactly say that it has been the best 'treat' to read through the books! Some of it has been pretty thick actually. But I do like some of the changes and the style. I don't like how 'canned' things feel. I almost get the sensation that if I take something out, the rest of the system falls apart. Is it just me?

Anyway, I am going to use it for my new campaign; I think it is definitely an improvement in technicalities ...
  4. Session 9

by , 01-29-2009 at 02:29 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    We were again joined by some new players that filled in the party ranks today. Crustbucket has stepped in to take over the mage, Veda, and Fezi and his daughter took over the characters of the cleric, Cathrartic, and wanting to start to learn how the game works, his daughter ran the fighter, Ethelrede. Everyone esle was glad to have a full group of players again, especially myself, the DM, as that made for alot less work for me at the game session. We were also able to start sooner than we had ...
  5. Valley of Fet (My first 4th edition campaign)

[COLOR=black][SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]I have been playing (and DMing) D&d since 1st edition, and as of last Saturday, right through 4th edition.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=black][SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman] [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=black][SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Since I am new to the system and there is not a lot of published 4th edition stuff yet. I decided to run it in a homebrewed setting where the group would not be locked into playing in a setting that we ...