Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Session 11

by , 02-10-2009 at 10:24 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    As we all gathered at Aeval & Harley's for this game session, we were once again joined by a new member. Old School has taken over the character of Ethelrede the fighter. Fezi's daughter was fine with this since it would allow for her to be able to have some fun with the other kids too.

The party awakes the next morning and proceeds south towards the location that they have been told is where the entrance to the Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth are to be found. They were happy to have ...

Updated 02-11-2009 at 05:52 PM by cplmac

Campaign Logs , Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth
  2. An issue with 4th edition

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Im not sure if this has been brought up before and if it has my response would be; it is such a big issue that it deserves to be brought up again.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]The issue I am speaking of is the discrepancy between the wealth of a character created and beginning play at 2nd or 3rd level compared to a character that began play at 1st level and played through to 2nd or 3rd level. If you are not sure what I am talking about, I will ...
  3. The Angelics

I ran a one shot last Thursday, and it went so well that it might turn into a longer campaign or a mini-series.

The year is 2020, and a few breakthroughs in technology and setbacks in laws have allowed some of the fringe technofiles to implant biotech into their bodies to little benefit other than having web access that works more often than not. Cities have gotten bigger, populations are over whelming the water supply, harder to avoid being affected by the constant darkening of ...

Updated 02-09-2009 at 11:43 PM by ronpyatt

4. The Damned II (Session III) - Vermin

Session Date: January 3rd, 2009
    The Players: Alucinor (The 'elven' Rogue), SpiffyBananaFoot (Tim the Eladrin Wizard), Corii (Snow the elven Ranger), Aidan (Red the Dragonborn Warlord), JonDOT (Mason, a human fighter), Krackmonkey (Jonas, Dragonborn Swordmage)

When we join our party again, we find them still very much in need of food and water. They have completely depleted their store of Journeybread that they found, and soon will have to resort to eating the kobold that they ...
  5. What's Been Going on at Kevin's Game part 2

My co-DM kevin is running a 3.5 of Savage Tide

The next installment of the Savage Tide had us meet a new player. Sharon returned back to the LA area and was playing a Barbarian/Swahbuckler/Dred Pirate (Don't Ask). She also was one of those human/aquatic races from stormwrack (not technically a legal book in the game but kevin said we simply never asked; go figure...). We ended having to fight a swarm of evil ...

Updated 02-05-2009 at 11:03 PM by wizarddog (Spelling)

Campaign Logs