Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Orc Lands: An Introduction

by , 02-25-2009 at 10:25 PM (Inside lives a goblin that feeds on indecision.)
    The Orc Lands is a BRP-based campaign I'm running every other week. All the PCs are members of the People -- what humans call "orcs". They live in a land haunted by spirits and the Forest Folk, mysterious beings who guard the deepest forests.

In the time of legend, the People built great cities and created wondrous devices in what is now the Wasteland. Somehow, according to legend, they fell under the sway of the Shining God, whose symbol was an eye, and that led to their ...

Updated 02-25-2009 at 10:35 PM by fmitchell

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  2. Level 4 Here I Come

Good day to you all!!
    Today's session started off in the room of traps they overcame last session. Upon kicking in the door they were greeted with a room full of zombies, their ghoul leader, and a strange clay creature called a homunculus. The battle was fierce with the ghoul immobilizing people and the clay creature firing mind rays of all things. About half way through the fight the clay thing decided it had had enough and flew into the darkness yelling for Kaleral.

The players ...

Updated 02-27-2009 at 02:43 PM by Zaistars

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  3. Session 12

by , 02-24-2009 at 02:39 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    As we gathered for the game session, Hockerbrecht once again got to start things off by rolling both a d4 and a d6 for going up a level both as thief and as a mage. At least this time he got more than 1 point to add to his hit points. Etarnon also brought his critical hit card decks along and we decided it would be interesting to use them for both hits and misses (20s and 1s).

After much debate, someone finally asks if the whole party is able to fit inside the boat. (I was begining ...
  4. Exalted 2e: Conversion to a Modern Setting

Once upon a time, I had this posted up here somewheres. Since I can't find it now and will be picking the project up again shortly I figured I might as well post up what I already have. This is meant to be an alternate setting for use with the Exalted 2e core rules. White Wolf has done similar things recently, creating a boxed set detailing the golden age before the time the game is currently set in.

----------------------
    The Story
    ----------------------
    You know ...
  5. Chicagoland Gamers

Hey everyone please be sure to join the Chicagoland Gamers Group here on Pen and Paper so we can meet more gamers in our area as well as get some more games going on for everyones enjoyment. You can post for any game area your looking for players whatever you need and so forth.
    http://www.penandpapergames.com/foru...php?groupid=53
    Categories
    Gaming News