Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Kicking some Ass.

It has come to my attention that there is some question as to why the minions of Asmodius are attempting to access the material plane through the shadowfell. Well I say this. We are talking about a god of all things devilish. A group of entities who are known for their conniving, fell contracts which tend to glean more benefit for the devil then the poor soul who signed it. Is it too farfetched to think that one of Asmodius' lackeys has found a way to utilize the shadowfell? I think not.

Updated 03-04-2009 at 11:18 PM by Zaistars

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  2. Encounter A5: The Well of Spiders

Encounter Level 1 (500 XP)

SETUP
    1 Ettercap Webspinner
    1 Bloodweb Spider Swarm

This encounter takes place in a cavern off the main passage through the Kobold complex. The characters will eventually reach a Y intersection in the tunnel. A simple nature check (DC 12) will allow them to
    determine that most, if not all of the traffic through this area goes through the right hand tunnel of the intersection. When the characters begin to leave the intersection ...

Updated 03-09-2009 at 05:29 PM by kirksmithicus

Categories
    Encounters
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Well of Spiders.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	16.4 KB 
ID:	2381  
  3. D&D A Legacy

Maybe legacy is a little to epic a word but ill use it any way. We that is my players and I have finally set up a permanent D&D club at our school. This may not sound like much but it's nice to know that there is a place future new players may go and play/learn about the game when we graduate from the school. It took a little wile but with some help from our teachers the club now holds games every Friday with several different groups playing at a time. I'm now currently in the process of training ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Gaming to Excess

I recently ran across a wiki article listing all the released and planned Exalted 2e books. This edition, they're much better organized and so are easier to list. The underlined books have not been released but are either in work or are planned to be released.

The Playable Class Books
    Exalted: Second Edition (core book)
    Exalted: Second Edition Storyteller's Companion (for people who don't want to buy the next four books on the list)
    The Manual of Exalted Power: The ...

Updated 04-17-2009 at 09:55 AM by GoddessGood (Bought more books :()

Categories
    General
  5. Holy Sniper Rifle of Turning

This is the term we applied to our Cleric of Pelor's special turn check. During a game our DM was hosting for a school event to teach people about D&D we came face to face with a home brew wraith. This sucker nearly wiped us out with just it's look even be for it actually had a turn to attack. Heh heh heh, well true to flaming smart ass form our cleric used the ability to make a turn check that would instantly destroy and undead of certain level of hit die or lower which just happened to be ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized