Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. 4e D&D in with a final fantasy setting and a "mime" class for 4e

From the boards came across the final fantasy rpg (which seems pretty darn nifty).

But if one finds it complicated, or is lazy (reading the very large source book), I am taking the initiative to find the analagous forms of what is in 4e D&D and tying it to what is found in the FFRPG.

As for races, I only focused on the races of FFX and FFXII. I think there can be a pretty straightforward translation of certain races in terms of mechanics. The fluff is the ...

Updated 07-28-2011 at 07:56 AM by yukonhorror

Categories
    4e conversions
  2. And so it begins

:flame: A note of caution, I write like I talk so please be warned I swear alot...and speek southern :flame:

So over the past few weeks I have had a wild hair to start playing magic again...it's been around 6 to 9 years since I last played:redface:..but with that being said, I have taken the steps to get back into the saddle and slinging the pain of a blue/black mill deck. My only problem is I feel like at this very moment I am only talking to myself, for I feel as if my words will ...
  3. Dolling

I've picked up another "craft" that I'd been playing with several years ago called dolling. Basically, you create a pixelized, animated image of a person and "paint" on clothes, accessories, etc. Girly, yes, but as someone lacking in artistic talents I find that dolling is a good way for me to illustrate my characters. For the most part I do adaptations and recolors of existing dolls that are of a style called Candy Bar (made in Korea). The best dollmakers I have found that provide ...

Updated 03-12-2009 at 04:57 PM by GoddessGood

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IaStormwarden.PNG 
Views:	171 
Size:	12.5 KB 
ID:	2383   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RamiTariq.PNG 
Views:	171 
Size:	8.3 KB 
ID:	2384  
  4. 4e Exploits #2

Insult to Injury[Heavy Thrown Weapon Attack 1]
    You hit your target causing them to stagger for a
    moment and allowing an ally of yours adjacent to
    them a free shot.
    At-Will <> Martial, Ranged
    Standard Action ---- Heavy Thrown
    Target: One creature
    Attack: Strength vs. Fortitude
    Hit: 1[W] and the target is knocked slightly off
    balance, allowing one ally adjacent to the target
    make an immediate, and free, off-hand attack

Updated 03-19-2009 at 12:15 AM by kirksmithicus

Categories
    4e Comments and Alternate Rules
  5. 4e Exploits #1

Today I was at the CDU clinic with my son while he received an iron infusion. So I had some time to kill while he was napping. Sure I could have done something productive, but instead I choose to create some custom home-brew exploit powers for 4e. My primary motivation was to create some exploits for the Heavy Thrown weapons class which, to my knowledge, has zero exploits in the PHB and only a handful in the MP book. I have typed up the At-Will exploits and one Rogue Utility Exploit for now. I have ...

Updated 03-19-2009 at 12:16 AM by kirksmithicus

Categories
    4e Comments and Alternate Rules