Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Scarred Lands: Harbor City Murders

March 7, 2009
    Safaria Darbinian – Female Human Paladin of Corean
    Halder Dernum – Male Half-Orc Cleric of Madriel
    Rutgar Schotals– Male Dwarf Wizard
    Karel Cauthon – Male Human Wizard (Necromancer)
    Pheonix Dextros – Male Human Rogue
    Lavidia Nivar – Female Half-Elf Cleric of Drendari

Third Corday of Madrot, 150 AV:

Retinues from Hollowfaust and Burok Torn arrive at the temple of Corean in the Holy City of Mithril. Their purpose here is ...

Updated 07-14-2009 at 06:47 PM by RMajere (Dear God the Typo Demons!!!)

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  2. English for RPGs – Part 06

I’ll start with another pair where I make a distinction, but some dictionaries do not. Phlegmatic is a characteristic of somebody’s attitude. They are “matter of fact” or imperturbable or stoic. If I were to describe an unsettling wet noise made when somebody was speaking, I would characterize it as phlegmy.

APPROBATION/REPROBATION

approbation (n) approval
    reprobation (n) disapproval

I saw a disparaging epithet described as an “approbation,” so this ...

Updated 12-18-2009 at 07:00 PM by TAROT (Adding examples)

Categories
    Language
  3. Ruffled Fur

Not to Long ago I managed to get a few of my players to host a game for me since I haven’t played in awhile. We did A Stormy Knight, So I wrote up a lvl one wizard (I'm a sucker for magic) and my team mate made a Monk, for my familiar I picked a cat which I named Sasha after a cat I used to own as a pet. Now We all know the joke wizards usually forget about there familiar’s but I made it a point to show my players how an experienced wizard uses a familiar. During the game when we where attacked ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Losing Control

Here is a short story that has been sitting on my hard drive for a long time collecting "digital dust." I thought I might share it with you all. The story is loosely based on one of my characters from the best campaign I have ever played in. I hope you enjoy it, and feedback is welcome.

Losing Control
    By
    Robert A. Howard

Ylin felt himself suddenly falling. Around him, a swirling maelstrom of blackness mixed with deep shades ...
  5. New supplement

I now have the Manual of the Planes so i anyone wishes to plan to use one of the paragon classes in that book they may.
    Not say'n we're traveling the planes or anything....just saying....its available.
    Categories
    Gaming News