Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Orclands Session 1: Feb 15, 2009

by , 03-20-2009 at 12:58 AM (Inside lives a goblin that feeds on indecision.)
    (Yes, this log is horribly late. I hope to catch up before next session.)

The Story So Far

Intruders!

All the People of the Ashen Hand have a duty to stand watch at the borders of their lands. Saddle the shaman and Thinks Much the scholar, as residents of Green Plains Village, spent their mandatory two weeks standing watch at a camp near the Swiftwater River, within sight of the Over-Sea-Folk settlement on the other side.

Across the river, ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  2. First 4e game: Further Comments (3/20/09)

I'll start off by eating some crow. I had the chance to briefly look through the PHB2. I must admit that I was blown away by some of the material, some really good stuff. My group plays at one of the local game shops and by the time we finished the game I had made up my mind to purchase the book. Unfortunately our game ran late and they had already closed the register by the time we finished up. So I'll have to wait until tomorrow or Saturday to pick it up.

As with all games, there ...

Updated 04-02-2009 at 12:28 AM by kirksmithicus

Tags: 4e d&d Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    4e Comments and Alternate Rules
  3. More on the game.

I don't like this narrow window. Can we at least get one as wide as the regular posts?

Anyway.

Yes, the Thindacarulle Game has started a new cycle of characters. I have spent the last two weeks madly flailing at the keyboard getting the game ready to rock in a serious way. Some enthusiasm from me I hope will jar the jaded old players back into a semblance of enthusiasm as well. After 33 years you need to switch things up once in a while to get the juices going again. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. After Action report

Wanting something different we are playing in a Steam-shadow-punk-run version of the usual world. The one I set up for the alternate dimension adventure. They are playing gang members in the Seahaven Barrios, the old city. The main city has moved across the river with all the shiny modern stuff and the 3000 year old Dowager City has been more or less left to rot.

The gang holes up in one of the few of the ancient townhouses a that is intact. They are the very gang that helped that ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Border War Campaign Part 14

After having to skip a session due to bad scheduling, the stars aligned in our favor and we were able to bring in a new player. Zephyr Voltanis (if I'm spelling that right) is a Night Caste assassin and spy on a quest to take down the Realm one Dragon-Blooded at a time.

Session was a little short again this time due to a few hours spent in character creation and general tomfoolery.

----
    Wataru, now Kageto once more, wanted to leave the area immediately now that ...

Updated 03-31-2009 at 12:56 PM by GoddessGood

Categories
    Campaign Logs , Campaign Logs