Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Quick notes from last night's game session

Last night we came up with two items I would have to include as a DM:

Boots of the Bored Mathematician: You can do math very fast in your head. I.E. you can calculate trajectories for an arrow quickly; you can estimate a bag of coins within 5% by pulling out the first ten. You can estimate the shortest distance on a map.
    Perhaps not the most useful item, but strange.

The Ware Bridge: Either a bridge that gets hairy on a full moon, or a member, item, or animal who ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Dolling, part deux

Just thought I'd share my latest creation. This is just something I was playing around with. I saw a premade that reminded me of one of my player's characters and just had to mess with it. So, behold: Nomora Kageto and the memory of his lost love. I dimmed out the figure of the woman in the background to make it seem more ethereal by lightening the color and upping the saturation. The saturation value of a color describes how intense it is. The lower the saturation, the more the color seems dull ...

Updated 03-25-2009 at 03:21 PM by GoddessGood

Categories
    General
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NomoraKageto.PNG 
Views:	140 
Size:	19.2 KB 
ID:	2387   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bay.PNG 
Views:	127 
Size:	10.7 KB 
ID:	2388  
  3. About my name

[FONT=Garamond][SIZE=3]Some people come up with all their character's history immediately. I'm not quite like that. I like to play a character and develop a feel for him, for the world he's in and build a back story to fit as I get to know him.

Right now, I need to set down [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=3]Hockerbrecht, but I think I know who he is. It's always harder for me to come into a formed character than to start with a bare skeleton.

But this is about another ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. For King and Country: Session 4, part 1

Player Characters
    Vorgrim
    (Drow Rogue), Miriam De'melee (Elven Cleric), Diawin (Eladrin Wizard), Torok (Human Druid).

The Journal of Milburn Latimer Harcourt III: 1479 D.R.

10th day of Mirtul
    A full Tenday has passed since my last entry on the festival day of Greengrass. Since this time we have followed the coast south and our journey has been uneventful. Earlier this morning we passed the city of Luskan but did not bother to stop nor did we even contemplate

Updated 03-22-2009 at 01:16 AM by kirksmithicus

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  5. DnD vs DnD

I don't understand where all the hostility comes from when people talk about 4th edition. I don't recall the reaction going from 2nd to 3rd or 3rd to 3.5

Yes, it's a new edition ... So what?

Yes, they no longer print 3.5 ... So what?

Yes, it has an MMO feel to it ... That isn't a bad thing in my opinion, course that is probably because Im an MMOer
    Categories
    Uncategorized