Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Player's Handbook 2

So, I picked up the players handbook 2 this friday. So far pretty impressive. There are 5 new races, 8 new classes and whole host of paragon and epic destinies to choose from. There is also a fair number of feats (many for new classes and races but some for all). One in particular sparked my interest in the heroic tier; implement expertise--gives you a +1 bonus on powers used through a particular type of implement(ie wands, rods, staff, etc). Might be good for our warlock who seems to have ...
    Categories
    Reviews
  2. 4e Exploits #5

The Curmudgeon's Never Ending Rant [Curmudgeon Racial Power]
    You whine, ***** and complain in a nearly incoherent, rambling and seemingly never ending diatribe about the most asinine and inconsequential minutia. As a result your enemies and allies alike begin to suffer from nausea, debilitating headaches and bleeding from the brain. They finally succumb to a slow, painful, agonizing death; that is if they have not already committed suicide.
    At-Will <> Verbal Assault, Ranged

Updated 03-20-2009 at 01:25 PM by kirksmithicus

Categories
    4e Comments and Alternate Rules
  3. Kevins Game-Savage Tide Part 4

My wife was sick so arrived late for the game just as the party was finishing off some crazy bats. Apparently the party was tasked at gaining allies with the Olmans to fight off the impeding crimson fleet. It was revealed that the Olman Bat god was angered by it's idol being stolen and the volcano rumbling in anger. I had mentioned the lack of any rumbling why it tooks us weeks to cross the island but there you go...

It just so happens we had found a bat idol on a dinky island where ...

Updated 03-27-2009 at 01:32 AM by wizarddog

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  4. The Horpyroot Elementary School of Smurfs

“Welcome! Welcome to Horpyroot Elementary School! I hope you all have found your classes with ease today. My name is Ms. Wormwas,” the teacher announced. She surveyed her new students over the rim of her glasses as they shuffled to their chairs. A plump smurf with a brown beard opened the door, humming a tune and leading a first grader to a chair. He wore a pointy hat of hay, tattering about the rim, a white t-shirt, and brown overalls. He waddled around, noticed the raised brow of Mrs. Wormwas, ...
    Categories
    Chapter 2
  5. Orclands Session 1: Feb 15, 2009

by , 03-20-2009 at 12:58 AM (Inside lives a goblin that feeds on indecision.)
    (Yes, this log is horribly late. I hope to catch up before next session.)

The Story So Far

Intruders!

All the People of the Ashen Hand have a duty to stand watch at the borders of their lands. Saddle the shaman and Thinks Much the scholar, as residents of Green Plains Village, spent their mandatory two weeks standing watch at a camp near the Swiftwater River, within sight of the Over-Sea-Folk settlement on the other side.

Across the river, ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs