Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. For King and Country: Session 4, part 2

Player Characters
    Vorgrim
    (Drow Rogue), Miriam De'melee (Elven Cleric), Diawin (Eladrin Wizard), Torok (Human Druid).

The Journal of Milburn Latimer Harcourt III: 1479 D.R.

18th day of Mirtul (continued)
    I used those precious moments to reorganize the crew and our defenses. So when the ships came together and the captain gave the order to repel boarders we were ready. When the boatswain blew his whistle, the crews dropped their pikes level. Standing in the ...

Updated 03-25-2009 at 02:12 PM by kirksmithicus

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  2. The Seahorse Cavern

And with that they were off! They hurried along the path back to the school and entered the Great Hall. It was quiet, except for the sound of a lone smurfling galloping to his class. “Pitter-patter pitter-patter pitter-patter,” it echoed down the hall. Then a door shut. From both sides of the hallway, prismatic rays of light shone from the classroom windows, staggered like the fingers of folded hands off into the distance.

“Hurry,” whispered Garvey, “run to the other end of this ...
    Categories
    Chapter 2
  3. Zombie Apoc. Part 2.

Continuing my last story. If you haven't read it then go do that. If you haven't read it and would rather be lazy then it's about a guy from Washington stuck in Canadian wilderness running from zombies. It's being written to look like it's him writing it down as a journal or log to be found incase something happens to him. So yeah...getting on with it.

Believe it or not I made it out of that forest. It took me three days of running and walking, but I finally made it ...

Updated 07-18-2009 at 01:56 AM by Soft Serve

Categories
    Zombie Stories
  4. The Damned II (Session VII) - The Elemental Chaos

Session Date: Saturday, February 21st.

Preamble
    Before reporting for duty, the party makes contact with an Azer by the name of Gilt. He is a free laborer here at the Fortress of Ash (one of the few) and he is a master of crafting all things metal. He is especially fond of and adept at working with Baatorian Greensteel and is willing to trade a tidy sum for the shard the party acquired in the mines surrounding Meliphisus' lair. However, the party doesn't want to give up such ...
  5. Encounter A8: The Wyrmpriest Chapel

Encounter Level 1 (700 XP)

SETUP
    2 Kobold Wyrmpriest
    12 Kobold Minions

The characters open the door to see two Kobold and a dozen devout kobold followers. The PC's intrusion has interrupted some sort of ritual. The Kobold Minions are all on their knees and chanting while the Kobold Wyrmpriests recite some sort of prayers. They will notice the Intrusion into their makeshift temple as soon as the characters push open the large steel doors. The room itself is lit ...

Updated 03-25-2009 at 12:49 AM by kirksmithicus

Categories
    Encounters