Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Level up Biznatches

Ok guys, after further review of your xp and since we had an extended rest at the end of the last session I'm going to award your xp for what you have done the last couple of sessions. Each of you gets 1661, which should bring everyone to 7637 (look at me keep'n track of stuff). Can we say PING!!! Enjoy level six folks and be ready for a real challenge next week.
    Categories
    Gaming News
  2. My new weekly Radioshow starring Sean Connery + Bill Clinton

The First episode is up and I will be posting a new episode on Itunes and the Critical Hit Media website every week, subscribe now and get it automatically delivered to your itunes.

Welcome one and all, to the launch of a new beggining in radio entertainment. Legendary actor, Sean Connery and Former President Bill Clinton have partnered to form a drive-time morning talk radio show the likes of which you've never seen on the radio, because seeing radio is the best way to .....do it!! ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. English for RPGs – Part 07

I guess it’s time for another installment. I’m noticing a few common themes among the pairings that I’ve already covered, so I’ll try to do a more general one first.

-TH v. -THE

For these pairings that get confused, in general, a word ending in “-th” is a noun, and one ending in “-the” is a verb. (While “loath” is an exception as it is an adjective, its partner, “loathe” still follows the pattern.)

The snake began to wreathe around the branch. They made ...

Updated 12-14-2009 at 12:37 PM by TAROT (Added examples)

Categories
    Language
  4. National D&D Day, April 21st

I had a very rare and precious Saturday to myself. So I went to this event promoting the release of the PHB2 at a local game store. I met some new people, ate some free food, got a free miniature, and got to play D&D for six hours.

A total of eight people showed up to play in the game on Saturday. One ended up just watching, one left early and a second guy who came early for a later game substituted for him, plus one extra PC. This was the first time that I have met any of them. ...
    Tags: 4e d&d Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Bell

Gordan walked down three steps into the hallway. Its grandeur stirred his heart yet again. As far as his eyes could see, the hall snaked in either direction, to his left and right, and possessed an arched ceiling. From a quick inspection, he noticed the walls consisted of rammed earth. But its architect had used different clay compositions, varying in texture and color, for great visual effects. This he had not witnessed in any other burrow of his life. Gordan now examined the wall closely. ...
    Categories
    Chapter 2