Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Ravenloft: Masque of the Red Death: Falls Run Part 2

Dr. Heintz opened up his violin case and checked his violin carefully as people started eating. He began to tune the violin carefully.

“Fiddle-player, huh?” a large, simple-looking man in overalls said loudly. “You gonna play somethin’ for us, Fiddle-player?”

“Maybe later,” Dr. Heintz said. “I need to get it tuned, sir.”

“What you gonna play us?” the man asked.

“Nothing right now. I’m getting it tuned.”

“Do you know ‘shoo ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  2. Ravenloft: Masque of the Red Death: Falls Run Part 3

Dr. Heintz went over to the house with the sign “Dr. Howard Korek” out front. He hoped to get some laudanum from the man that he could administer to Blair to try to calm him down.

The front door opened into a foyer with a parlor to one side and an examination room to the other. A young woman was behind a small desk in the foyer. Steps went up next to a hallway.

“Good afternoon,” she said as the door opened. “Oh, you’re ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  3. New Table Top Gaming Center coming to Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

Hello fellow gamers, I wanted to bring you some news to pass around to other players. PJ Gamers is coming to Broken Arrow, Okla. For more information on the place and times, go to http://www.pjgamersllc.com/
  4. DnD 4e Psion Build

Hello Everyone,

I have only played DnD five times in my life.....so I need some advice on a character build. I decided on the Eladrin race. I want my PC to have some Face abilities (for those familiar with Shadowrun), negotiating, manipulation, leadership and that sort of thing but not be sloppy in combat. We're allowed to start at 5th level.

When it comes to combat, I tend to attack/defend using inventive methods as opposed to straight up blasts. Yes - I'm a woman ...
  5. Reaper Mini Kickstarter

I know this is my blog, but I recently pledged to a kickstarter for the Reaper miniatures line "Bones". I'm not one to usually advertise for a company but this is so sick I thought I'd share it on here. So Reaper Minis have recently launched their BONES collection and they were looking for ways to explode their line. They've already surpassed that goal....but the deals you get for being a pledge member are just incredible. Currently for a 100 dollar pledge you are getting ...