Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Islands: Introduction and Clenchwarton

The Campaign

This begins with where you came from (“The Old World”) and transitions to where you are (“The New World”) and ends with cleanup sections on language and religion. This is all the information I’ve written about these places. I have concepts, ideas, and threads bouncing around my brain, obviously, but to give you more I have to write more, and I’d rather play more. Make wise decisions if you want more information.

Further, as this world has only just been born—and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. ACKS vs. D&D

I supported the ACKS (Adventurer, Conquerer, King) Kickstarter because it sounded like the kind of thing I always wanted the games I played in to be.

I have not read my softcover rules, but have had them set aside in a safe place until time and circumstances permit reading them.

I have done some review of the PDF form of the rules and followed some of the online discussion on the website.

I'm not into multiple gaming systems like when I was younger. I don't ...

Updated 09-01-2012 at 02:12 AM by Fasbold

Tags: acks, ad&d, ad&d1e, d&d Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Play , Systems , Campaign
  3. I Did It Now

Well, I have been gaming heavily with my sons and we are having a blast. I took the plunge and advertised that I am looking for more players for my campaign. Once I am more in the flow of running a game with more players, I may take a chance on running an online game.

Updated 09-01-2012 at 01:53 AM by Fasbold

Tags: ad&d, ad&d1e, d&d Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Play , Campaign
  4. Review - Babwatch RPG

Red speedos and bikinis, hunks and babes saving lives and surfing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxBdLOfjPL0&feature=plcp
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Ravenloft: Masque of the Red Death: Falls Run Part 1

Saturday, August 4, 2012

(After playing the Ravenloft: Masque of Red Death scenario “Falls Run” by James Wyatt (Dungeon Adventures #67) Friday with Stephen Turner and Erik Huffine from 7:00 p.m. to 1 a.m.)

On Tuesday, December 23, 1890, two strangers boarded the crowded train in Baltimore, Maryland. There were three engines on the train, the first of which had a huge snow plow affixed to it. These were followed by the coal car, a baggage car, a dining car, and three ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs