Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Year

The campaign began on June 13, 2012. It’s still going today, June 19, 2013, and I expect gamers here in 2 hours. I should be preparing for this evening, but I’m writing this because I want you to play.

In the campaign it’s only August 23, barely 2 months after the PCs started adventuring, but the PCs are, for the most part, level 11. Straining credulity? Indeed we are, and with a fine-mesh sieve, my friend. I haven’t figured out how other DMs justify long passages of time within their ...
  2. Walker - Texas Danger

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

(After playing Steven Walkups D20 Modern Walking Dead scenario “Walker, Texas Danger” Saturday (March 23) with Adam Frager, Christopher Sparks, and Kevin from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at CaesarCon 2013)

From the Journal of Francis “Frank” Strazynski (also called “Sarge”)

The day it all went to hell, I was on a mission.

We were members of an elite DEA squad, code-named Omega Squad. We had assembled in an undisclosed, ...
    Tags: d20 modern Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  3. Song of Fire in Ice in North GA

Looking to start a new campaign for the Song of Ice and Fire role playing game. (Game of Thrones)
    I have run D&D campaigns (1st, 2nd & 3.5 editions) , Traveller, Champions along with a few others since 1976 and have recently acquired the Song of Ice and Fire RPG.
    I am looking for some good roleplayers to start a new campaign and make a name for themselves and their house in Westeros.

Looking to game every other Saturday from around 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Linking my blogs

Here is a link to my other blog: http://russgamer.wordpress.com/
    I am going to be using my blog there for stuff. I may repost the blogs here, but not likely.

Updated 05-16-2013 at 05:53 PM by russdm

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Looking for group

I am player just looking for a group thats close for playing roleplaying games. I am trying to see if i can find something what will work with my schedule. I have no real preference for game systems. I am free on saturdays mainly.
    Categories
    Uncategorized