Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Divine Providence

While resting in the hole o' evil plant life the cleric has a dream:
    While walking along the isles of a great library he is filled with a feeling of holy power and peace. Dozens of people wander the stacks pick up books, reading over them, wandering off. Everyone is dressed in comfortable robes and slippers. All is peaceful. As he turns a corner the cleric notices someone vaguely familure. Round head, sharp pointed ears and small of stature. The guy smiles and in a high voice and says, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Evolution of the Devil Strahd

So if you've been following my blog you know I have a huge undertaking converting Castle Ravenloft's 80+ rooms. That's not as much as a challenge as all the effort going in to make Strahd the antagonist I have always dreamed about. First things first... 3.5 has a lot of good ideas for him...and 4th has even a few more. So How about we combine them shall we.

Before we begin I want to shoot out a small disclaimer that Strahd is an intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast. I'm borrowing ...

Updated 04-18-2009 at 06:36 PM by Tamerath

Categories
    Campaign Logs , Ravenloft 4th Edition , Gaming News
  3. Oops, I did it again (Re: Gaming to Excess)

The shameless title for this blog entry is suitable for the shameless behavior I've shown. In my previous entry, Gaming to Excess, I talked about all the Exalted books that have been released and how much of a collector I've become. Last weekend, two of my players brought one of the new releases to the table and were gushing over it. It left me looking at my shelf (yes, I have an entire shelf) of Exalted books and wondering just how many I didn't have. True to my mild OCD and list-making tendencies, ...

Updated 04-23-2009 at 09:06 AM by GoddessGood

Categories
    General
  4. The Origins of Rami Tariq, Wandering Sage and Crowned Sun (Part 1)

A bit of fiction for an NPC. Warning, there is some mild adult content.

----
    I was born in an hour that was very ungrateful for my presence. On the third day of Calibration I, my fatherís fourth son, slid screaming into the arms of the midwife from my motherís cold belly. Of course, these things only became known to me much later when it was past the time when I could make use of them.

My first memory is of two bright, black eyes staring back into my own. The monkeyís ...

Updated 04-23-2009 at 09:07 AM by GoddessGood

Categories
    Fiction , Campaign Logs
  5. Kevins Game-Savage Tide Part 5

Oh, how the Cleric and wizard out shine us all...

This session proved to be pivotal on how our martial PC's have greatly been overshadowed by our spell casting partners.

Our mission was to find our wreck sea Wyvern on the sandy shores of the Isle of Dread in hopes of fixing it up in response to the Crimson Fleet's coming attack. Save for captain Shar, we are all 9th level.

Naturally, we get a random encounter of a hezrou on the ship. Even with ...

Updated 04-15-2009 at 09:19 AM by wizarddog

Categories
    Campaign Logs