Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Dolling, Episode III

So, I'm at it again. This time, more NPCs have gotten the dolling treatment. First is Senmai, a young girl with eastern roots. She is a close companion to Nine Willows in Autumn. I had the most fun on her coat this time, picking the different color schemes and trying to preserve the feeling that you're actually looking at silk. I love how it worked out to look like she's playing with her hair. Sort of gives her that youthful touch.

The second fellow is Howls Justice, another Lunar ...
    Categories
    General
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Senmai.png 
Views:	189 
Size:	8.5 KB 
ID:	2398   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	justice.PNG 
Views:	177 
Size:	9.0 KB 
ID:	2399   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	justicecm.PNG 
Views:	195 
Size:	13.7 KB 
ID:	2400  

2. Thug life baby!

Whoo-hooo! Its thug life today (tonight)! Quick and easy, small group, on a boat, relax for a few hours, kick back, and run with the pack.. or gang as its known. Crow Alley here i come!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Session 15

by , 05-05-2009 at 10:20 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    We pick up with the party at the top of the stairs that they found. Having rested and letting the mages relearn their spells, they are at full strength to descend down to the next level of the caverns. Reaching the bottom of the 900 steps, they find it just as Dunil had told them. There are four directions that they can go. They can go right, left, straight, or diagonally left. The choose the diagonal passage, which brings them to a "Y". They take the left branch, and again come to ...
  4. Seattle by Night: Interlude

Interlude: Tomorrow's Shadow

This session had half as many players - just the one, Anthony's - as the first, so we played out a lot of the investigative legwork.

Last time, our protagonists found themselves in the Carter family mausoleum, from a tip by local ectomancer Juno Shadix. A zombie-and-weird-spirit-thing fight left them with a few leads to follow. But which to pursue first? And how much information should be shared, in investigating the violation of the Fifth ...

Updated 05-08-2009 at 04:14 PM by Sascha

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  5. The Society of the Upper Room

The Society of the Upper Room
    The characters; Thalion (Elven Rogue), Rummy (Eladrin Wizard), Phaldara (Dragonborn Paladin), Taijiya (Eladrin Paladin), Bailim (Dwarven Fighter) and Tuan (Tiefling Rouge).
    The characters met cordially in the small village tavern. Tuan and Taijiya arrived together and Rummy and Thalion were familiar as well. Bailim was affable and Phaldara was reserved. The arrival of the town elder, an ancient dwarf by the name of Miller Damselgear brought the group together ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs