Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Evolution of the Devil Strahd Part Two

So as promised I am going to be serving you up full of Dread Lord options that I personally will be using against my group and to any other DM's out there that care for my particular blend of Ravenloft Flavor.

Strahd has changed so much over the years. He's been a fighter (possibly warlord), he's been a necromancer in some incarnations and wizard in others....so what role do you want him to play is pretty much up to you, DM. He's seen so much in his undead years who knows what he has ...
  2. New Game

So I have been having alot of zombie dreams lately! Almost every night and the strange thing is I havent watched a zombie flick in about a month. People will say, "COOL!" when I tell them that, but when you're in the middle of a zombie dream it is usually anything but cool.

Last nights dream was interesting because for the first time that I can remember, there was a human trying to kill other humans! A zombie outbreak had just begun and this guy who wasnt infected ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Hey, Hey, Pizza Man

So yesterday when I arrived at the game shop for my game I was accosted by a bearded middle aged pizza man with beady eyes. I figured he wanted to try and sell me a pizza, as at least two or three show up every game night trying to sell some pizza to us hungry nerds. No, it turned out he wanted to sell some gaming books. He was down on his luck and needed money to pay bills. So I told him I didn't have any money and wasn't interested. I figured he had some old stuff that I didn't really want, but ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Divine Providence

While resting in the hole o' evil plant life the cleric has a dream:
    While walking along the isles of a great library he is filled with a feeling of holy power and peace. Dozens of people wander the stacks pick up books, reading over them, wandering off. Everyone is dressed in comfortable robes and slippers. All is peaceful. As he turns a corner the cleric notices someone vaguely familure. Round head, sharp pointed ears and small of stature. The guy smiles and in a high voice and says, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Evolution of the Devil Strahd

So if you've been following my blog you know I have a huge undertaking converting Castle Ravenloft's 80+ rooms. That's not as much as a challenge as all the effort going in to make Strahd the antagonist I have always dreamed about. First things first... 3.5 has a lot of good ideas for him...and 4th has even a few more. So How about we combine them shall we.

Before we begin I want to shoot out a small disclaimer that Strahd is an intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast. I'm borrowing ...

Updated 04-18-2009 at 06:36 PM by Tamerath

Categories
    Ravenloft 4th Edition , Campaign Logs , Gaming News