Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Happy Birthday To ME :)

So your friendly neighborhood eladrin swordmage turns 30 years old today. (young for an elf I guess...for a human though...psht...)

So what are my plans you might ask? I'm going to go watch the new star trek movie (hopefully?) or Wolverine Origins. So if you see me up at the Blue Jay theater in Blue Jay, CA around 7ishpm give me a holler! [that's my old WV talk for say hello ]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. New Gear

I forgot to give you guys the loot from the last fight. In addition to some gold we have a few items to think about. totemic Belt (AV 167), Belt of Blood (AV 164), +2 irrefutable chainmail (AV 47), Boots of the fencing master (127 AV). Just something to think about.
    Categories
    Gaming News
  3. Skipp'n Through The Woods We Go

Today we had our characters traveling from Wraithblight to an unknown location to attempt to deal with the minons of Bel. Their path lead them through the dark, dessicated forest that mirrors the Guthandor forest on the prime material plane.
    After a few hours and several skill checks the players stumble upon a devil encampment. At first they only saw 3 minor devils, and a Pain devil (think leather clad half naked dude with a barbed scourge). With this information they spread out and attempted ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  4. The Brooding City: Chapter 4 Raiders and Chapter 5 Myst of Death

With the death of the inquisitor and his body guards, the resistance regroups as the Hyena Guard and the remaining Blackguards burst through prison doors. Two of their fellow resistance fighters they liberated join in the fight against the guards. One falls in the battle however.

After a fierce battle, the guards are defeated and the resistance storms the precinct looking for the other unaccounted resistance fighters and any documents pertaining to their interrogation. Garrick ...

Updated 05-08-2009 at 12:06 AM by wizarddog

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  5. Dolling, Episode III

So, I'm at it again. This time, more NPCs have gotten the dolling treatment. First is Senmai, a young girl with eastern roots. She is a close companion to Nine Willows in Autumn. I had the most fun on her coat this time, picking the different color schemes and trying to preserve the feeling that you're actually looking at silk. I love how it worked out to look like she's playing with her hair. Sort of gives her that youthful touch.

The second fellow is Howls Justice, another Lunar ...
    Categories
    General
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Senmai.png 
Views:	192 
Size:	8.5 KB 
ID:	2398   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	justice.PNG 
Views:	179 
Size:	9.0 KB 
ID:	2399   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	justicecm.PNG 
Views:	199 
Size:	13.7 KB 
ID:	2400