Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. What is your problem?

So earlier today I went to the chatroom to help a player get his character ready for our online game for this weekend.

I enter the room, say howdy (as per softserve's request), and send a PM (mind you) to the player.

Then the conversation on general chat resumes as follows (to some effect):

person b: hi yukon
    person a: sigh
    person b: what's the deal, can't say hi to yukon
    person a: he likes 4e
    person b: yukon, what do you play ...
    Categories
    rants
  2. The Brooding City: Chapter 4 Raiders

After successfully capturing the magical items from the vault of Jasper Jewel, the resistance continued for week performing their duties in their cover professions. They are soon summoned by the resistance leaders for another mission.

A resistant cell had been raided by the City's special Blackguards. The cell had been performing operations in the adjacent precinct and was tipped off by an unknown traitor in the group. The fighters were detained at the Hyena Watch precinct which was ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  3. Arcane Power is Here

Arcane Power is now in my collection. Interesting....
    So, our warlock friend my like a new power in this book. Delban's Deadly Attention. Will target, and it does extra damage if you have the star pact.

the new vestiges are cool as hell. I was wondering if they would bring the pacts back. And all for the warlocks, lucky fools!!

Some new epid destinies, brought back the familures (but cooler), and loads of new feats. Good times. Oh, and who doesn't ...

Updated 04-25-2009 at 06:56 PM by Zaistars

Categories
    Gaming News
  4. The three mages: Part 2, really big bugs

On our way into town, we come across a giant hornet. This thing was insane. Eventually we vanquished the foe, and what do we do?

Not any surprise, we collect venom in vials and scavenge the corpse for bug armor.

I don't know how we got involved, but some how we got into this little alcove in the forest with large amounts of giant spiders. Between the webs, the fangs, and the poison, we almost all died.

We somehow made it out alive, and I think ...
    Categories
    1e reminiscing
  5. Seattle by Night: Episode 1

Episode 1: "Three Times a Corpse"
    "Dark magicks skitter across the Seattle cityscape, stirring the dead to return to the world of the living ..."

It was a dark, not-so-stormy night. Suddenly, a shot rang out!
    ... Or would have, had Saresh not been taking precautions in the hit contracted by Uncle Enzo. As the Assamite left the hotel building via the fire stairs, a child appeared in the hallways, asking about his lost kitten. Saresh, ...

Updated 05-08-2009 at 04:15 PM by Sascha

Categories
    Campaign Logs