Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Scarred Lands: The Return

April 18, 2009
    Scarred Lands: The Return
    First Vanday of Hedrot, 150 AV

The characters, still fleeing the ruined subterranean city, made their way up the tunnel that they used to escape. They tied themselves together with rope, so that they wouldn’t get lost and those with the ability to see in the dark could lead. They were eventually overtaken by the cloud of debris which affected only Phoenix, causing him to cough so violently that he was unable to keep up with the rest ...

Updated 04-29-2009 at 11:19 AM by RMajere (Omitted Details)

Campaign Logs
  2. Scarred Lands: Lavidia

April 7, 2009
    Scarred Lands: Lavidia
    The First Charday of Hedrot, 150 AV

Lavidia awoke in complete darkness to the sound of dripping water from somewhere around her. She stood up and listened, not being able to see anything, and began feeling her way around. She felt the wall and noted its interesting texture which felt like something akin to hardened wax.

As she felt her way around, she discovered that she was in some sort of an alley with walls rising ...

Updated 04-29-2009 at 11:18 AM by RMajere

Campaign Logs
  3. Evolution of the Devil Strahd Part Two

So as promised I am going to be serving you up full of Dread Lord options that I personally will be using against my group and to any other DM's out there that care for my particular blend of Ravenloft Flavor.

Strahd has changed so much over the years. He's been a fighter (possibly warlord), he's been a necromancer in some incarnations and wizard in what role do you want him to play is pretty much up to you, DM. He's seen so much in his undead years who knows what he has ...
  4. New Game

So I have been having alot of zombie dreams lately! Almost every night and the strange thing is I havent watched a zombie flick in about a month. People will say, "COOL!" when I tell them that, but when you're in the middle of a zombie dream it is usually anything but cool.

Last nights dream was interesting because for the first time that I can remember, there was a human trying to kill other humans! A zombie outbreak had just begun and this guy who wasnt infected ...
  5. Divine Providence

While resting in the hole o' evil plant life the cleric has a dream:
    While walking along the isles of a great library he is filled with a feeling of holy power and peace. Dozens of people wander the stacks pick up books, reading over them, wandering off. Everyone is dressed in comfortable robes and slippers. All is peaceful. As he turns a corner the cleric notices someone vaguely familure. Round head, sharp pointed ears and small of stature. The guy smiles and in a high voice and says, ...