Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Posted some camapign information

I posted a couple discussions in the Steel Realms Destiny group. I have one more to go, but i have to think carefully about what i say in regards tot he primary campaign. Its interesting to realize that i have three campaign going - right now i am stil play testing some mechanics for my own system and world building with these sessions... three is a lot to GM, and wife, work, and home... but this is my hobby, this is what i like to do to have fun!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. First posting.. musings on finding players

Its tough. I recently disbanded my main group because i was putting in too much effort to create a complete world without a lot of appreciation and attendance wore down. Finding good, consistent players is not easy. I prefer games with less combat and thats how i run it. Thats makes some players antsy.. but thats the style going in and so i'm not changing that. Few realize just how much effort it takes to create a consistent world thats got culture, places of interet, NPC's with depth... hell,i ...
  3. Once again into the Rifts

It has been a while but once again I find myself sitting in the big chair. Rolling dice and watching the events unfold as characters make really bad choises or just occasionaly screw up.
    So far they have faced vampires, a mutated she monster, and a train of death. Ironically most of the danger they have faced they created. Explosive decompression 750' below sea level because thier scientist frankly cant shoot. (Ok fine he hit his first target last game but every time the guy pulls his ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Penguicon 7, after action report.

Con over time to start catching up with PnP, and life. Right now the house is upside down turned from a weekend of flying in and out. I have deliveries in the living room that I haven't even opened (everything arrived Thursday.) and opened boxes that have yet to be disposed of.

Down side, no gaming this weekend. The Lugraica game was canceled due to three of us not being able to make it. And my Saturday game as well due to the Con. Result you are getting a Con report not a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Dark's Dungeon Crawl: In search of the Sorcerer : Day 1

Here is the updated party map of the dungeon they have traveled so far.

Categories
    Uncategorized