Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Mage the Awakening

dark days are apo0n us. An evil is creeping over the city of Providence. The supernaturals are being called and are packed in tight. They are starting to eat their own. In a weeks times the excessive Vampire population of about 70 leechs have purged their bellies to leave only 4. Werewolves prolwled the streets in the entire Metroploitan area. Scores of wolves fought for dominace. The are now scattered with a little more than a dozen left.

The changelings suffered two nights of terror. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Disposable Heroes I

So tonight was the night for my Disposable Heroes game. A one shot game consisting of one overpowered encounter. Things did not go according to plan, and we ended up playing three encounters. The problem was that we had a total of seven player and the encounters were designed for five characters. Silly me, I forgot to adjust the encounters to reflect the over-abundance of players. So when the dust settled, none of the PC's had been killed and all the monsters had been vanquished. I will say that ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Happy Birthday To ME :)

So your friendly neighborhood eladrin swordmage turns 30 years old today. (young for an elf I guess...for a human though...psht...)

So what are my plans you might ask? I'm going to go watch the new star trek movie (hopefully?) or Wolverine Origins. So if you see me up at the Blue Jay theater in Blue Jay, CA around 7ishpm give me a holler! [that's my old WV talk for say hello ]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. New Gear

I forgot to give you guys the loot from the last fight. In addition to some gold we have a few items to think about. totemic Belt (AV 167), Belt of Blood (AV 164), +2 irrefutable chainmail (AV 47), Boots of the fencing master (127 AV). Just something to think about.
    Categories
    Gaming News
  5. Skipp'n Through The Woods We Go

Today we had our characters traveling from Wraithblight to an unknown location to attempt to deal with the minons of Bel. Their path lead them through the dark, dessicated forest that mirrors the Guthandor forest on the prime material plane.
    After a few hours and several skill checks the players stumble upon a devil encampment. At first they only saw 3 minor devils, and a Pain devil (think leather clad half naked dude with a barbed scourge). With this information they spread out and attempted ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs