Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. A chance encounter

by , 05-11-2009 at 12:33 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    As I was able to be there early enough, Harley, Starwolf, and myself went to go look at a large 6 sided picnic table that was supposed to be able to seat 12 people. Since the seller was only asking $20 for it, Aeval and Harley thought that it would be nice to have for in their back yard and when the weather was nice, we could game on it outside.

As we came out of the Squirrel Hill Tunnel on the parkway east near Pittsburgh, PA, we were glad to find that my mazda pickup truck appearently ...
  2. Session 16

by , 05-11-2009 at 12:15 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    Due to a schedule problem for the game session hosts, we had another one this past Saturday as opposed to running in two weeks. We find the party about to do battle with 5 Margoyles. They swoop in and attack first as they have surprised the group. The dice started to seem like they were on the DMs side this evening. Each margoyle got 4 attacks as they flew by. out of the five, 2 of them managed to score crits. One was on Bennedict and the result of the Critical Hit card deck was a loss of 4 Dexterity. ...

Updated 05-11-2009 at 12:18 PM by cplmac

Categories
    Campaign Logs , Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth
  3. Hoping to find a group....

Heading out to New Brunswick this evening to the "Fallout Shelter" comics store for the "Summer RPG Summit"...I am hoping to find a DM with an opening for a player...not too many D&Ders in Central New Jersey, apparently. Hopefully networking with some of these "Meetup" groups will work out.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Mage the Awakening

dark days are apo0n us. An evil is creeping over the city of Providence. The supernaturals are being called and are packed in tight. They are starting to eat their own. In a weeks times the excessive Vampire population of about 70 leechs have purged their bellies to leave only 4. Werewolves prolwled the streets in the entire Metroploitan area. Scores of wolves fought for dominace. The are now scattered with a little more than a dozen left.

The changelings suffered two nights of terror. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Disposable Heroes I

So tonight was the night for my Disposable Heroes game. A one shot game consisting of one overpowered encounter. Things did not go according to plan, and we ended up playing three encounters. The problem was that we had a total of seven player and the encounters were designed for five characters. Silly me, I forgot to adjust the encounters to reflect the over-abundance of players. So when the dust settled, none of the PC's had been killed and all the monsters had been vanquished. I will say that ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized