Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Castle Ravenloft Session 1 / Part 2

Castle Ravenloft Session 1 / Part 2

“Ah my guests…please join me for dinner…after that last encounter with some of the denizens of my castle you must be famished.”

My skeptical group walked into a dining room where strahd sat at the head of a table facing him (Honestly didn’t understand why the book originally sat it up for him to be RIGHT next to them as they entered the door with his back to them…that’s not the Strahd I’m roleplaying anyway). I tried to set this ...
  2. BYO Dead

I thought I'd post this before I forget. Just an idea I had for a game where every PC had some relation to necromancy, necrotic, or undead. Not sure what system would work well for it, but one that would allow the PC's to come from a world based upon the unliving, the rotting, and be nearly completely devoid of actual life.

I don't know where I'm going with this, but I'll bring it up to my group for discussion.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. An Evening Off

by , 05-27-2009 at 07:42 AM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    Originally, last Saturday was slated to be another session of the Tsojcanth game. However, myself (the DM), was on my way towards our meeting place when I came across the local fire departments fire engine on the way to a call. I could see that there was only the driver in the truck, and having a medic background, I turned the truck around and followed the fire engine to a house fire.

Worked out good, since I ended up being the first medic on the scene, in case one was needed. Luckily ...
  4. Ravenloft Campaign Notes

A wonderful week has passed and I dearly hope you all had a great relaxing Memorial Day weekend. For me, I had the chance to pick up the Monster Manual 2 for 4th Edition. Rather than just give a full review...I'll simplify and say it's great...buy it if your a dm and you won't regret it.

In other news:
    For those of you that haven't been following I've been running Expedition to Ravenloft converted over to 4th Edition. My players and I have been loving every moment of it ...
  5. CT Campaign Report 1

CT is the initials for the campaign setting using a cross between Modern Sagas and Fantasy Sagas produced by Ironwood Omnimedia. I can't really release too much information about. However, I can give some updates about how this Sunday's game went. (reposted from my blog)

Getting To Know You
    First of all, I was unable to tweet like I wanted due to the connection at my friend's apartment being utter garbage. That little explanation out of the way, onto the details.

Updated 05-26-2009 at 08:55 AM by ruelk

Categories
    Campaign Logs , CT Campaign Logs