Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Deeping - New places for the Ancient Blood campaign

This weekend i am planning on exposing a new set of characters to the horrific environs of The Deeping. Underneath the realms is a network named by the Orrish as "the black mother's veins" - a place of vertigo and confusion, a vast ecology of twisted creatures in a sunless world connected by strange portals, tunnels and home to all manner of evil minded and foul tempered denizens. Of course, being as unprepared as i am, i have not finished the floor plans of the Hall of Holzoran... once ...

Updated 05-12-2009 at 07:50 PM by templeorder (added title)

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  2. The Doors of Castle Ravenloft Are Opening....Will You Be Ready?

Wow, Our next session is coming fast upon us this Saturday. It gave me a lot of ideas while I take a brief break to play around here in my blog.

So Will You Be Ready?

So shortly before the group made their way to Castle Ravenloft I gave them one last opportunity to buy what they needed...as I feel it's going to be a long haul for them from here on out. So what did they buy? Are they indeed ready? and what does it take to survive in a dungeon for extended periods of time? ...

Updated 05-13-2009 at 11:10 AM by Tamerath

Categories
    Campaign Logs , Ravenloft 4th Edition , Gaming News
  3. You CAN go home again

I visited my hometown last weekend to see my sister graduate with a bachelor's and master's degree (simultaneously!) and see my mom for mother's day. It struck me how I still know where everything is, I know what's changed and what's the same, and I fell right back into the local culture. Also, geez is it hot down there

I spent a little while frequenting old haunts. The barnes and noble where I met the GM of a group I was with years ago, the pagan shop where I got my tools of ...
    Categories
    General
  4. Gaming this week

Well, gotta end up moving the Thug Life gaming session to next week. Juggling three campaigns is difficult... i've tried to tie they together peripherally in order to reduce some of the time to maintain them (2 of them any way), but its difficult. I'm using 2 of the games to actually do world building and testing, which complicates things even more... does material stay in the adventures or go into the world as a whole? I hate having too detailed of a world, it leaves GM's nothing to work with. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Scarred Lands: From Mullis Town to Hedrad

May 9, 2009
    Scarred Lands: From Mullis Town to Hedrad
    Third Charday of Vangalot, 150 AV

The group reached Mullis Town on the evening of the third Charday of Vangalot. Without much time left in the day they showed their charter at the gates of the city and were directed by the guards to the Vigil Headquarters just inside the gates. Once there they were greeted by the Head of the Mullis Town Vigil Veslii Whitehand who told them that hed received instructions regarding their ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs