Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Old School and Hello

Itís been a long while from my first dungeon. I laugh, looking back, on how basic and amateurish it was then. But as a young man I did not care, I was having fun and being creative. This was the early days of D&D, back when everyone was trying to define the hobby and what an RPG was supposed to be. Now the games are slicker, more professional and come in a wide verity of experiences. D&D has reved over and over, having little to do with its roots as itís moved forward in to someone else ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Brooding City: Chapter 5 The Myst of Death

Garrit and Sresika continue their investigations and daily lives in the district. When Garrit returns off shift he discover their normal watering hole, the Hooting Frog was bustling with activity late at night. The previous owner had loaded his belongs into a wagon while several wagons of materials and furniture were being moved in by bronze colored dwarves with red hair. The dwarves were busily giving the new tavern a face lift into a dragon and stone motif. Garrit talked to the previous owner ...

Updated 05-25-2009 at 02:18 PM by wizarddog

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  3. Astrology - I finally made it work

I'm not giving away any secrets here, but i've been struggling to create a balanced and non-cheesy astrology skill for my game and finally did it. I need to play test it, but i had to do a shout-out. Could not play test it this session, and i gotta find some unwitting mage or priest in one of my games to try it out!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Dunstrand Rising - Recovery of the Birthing Idol

Sandovhal, Farold and Hap all meet back up in Braddon Bog to review the last few months of relative 'quiet' and discover many of their former companions dead. Enemies and events have transpired against them in a large way. Aruna has arrived from House Malor, at first seemingly to get more details on Morgent's death, bit it becomes apparent to all that she has come to take his place. Having no alternative and in desperate need of a magi's skills, she is accepted into the group. After much debate ...

Updated 05-25-2009 at 05:17 PM by templeorder (spelling and category)

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  5. D&D Game Day May 24th

So on Saturday WotC sponsored the D&D game day. I went again, after attending the last game day, where I had a pretty good time. So this time I was a little more prepared with what to expect. So, overall the adventure was pretty good and the characters were easier to run, being that they were lower level. They used figs from the new Heroes line of miniatures. The use of old figs being a complaint of mine last time. So that was cool. This time I played an Eladrin Wizard, neither the race or class ...
    Categories
    Gaming News