Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. For King and Country: Session 6, part 2

25th day of Kythorn
    After a traveling for nearly a tenday and half we have arrived at the ruined temple dedicated to Zehir. We have made camp a few miles away on a small hill over looking the ruins. Tomorrow we will venture forth and find the missing scholar.

26th day of Kythorn

We searched the ruins for the better part of the morning. We encountered several areas in which the scholars had been excavating and found a few of their tools, but did not find any evidence of ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  2. Orc Lands suspended ...

by , 05-15-2009 at 08:35 AM (Inside lives a goblin that feeds on indecision.)
    Three weeks ago, the players and I decided to suspend the Orc Lands campaign, due to the lack of new players and the number of times one absence cancelled the game.

I'm going to move the game to play-by-post at some point, although I'm not sure whether I should continue to run it as BRP.
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  3. A sorry day

I'm sorry to report we have lost 3 players this week. and with my impending Class which will take me away from the area for a while I have decided to end the campaign.
    let it be known that I had a great time DMing for you folks and writing this blog.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. D&D, Warhammer, and Traveller

by , 05-13-2009 at 11:51 PM (Inside lives a goblin that feeds on indecision.)
    Another installment in my continuing attempts to decide on another game to run. This time, I consider True20, Warhammer and Traveller, as well as various forms of D&D: E6, generic classes, and retro-clones.

Updated 09-16-2010 at 08:16 AM by fmitchell

Categories
    Comparative Character Generation , Reviews
  5. The Angelics: seeking the big red book

Despite the sacredness of the temple, the party flew in and grabbed the much desired big read book that won't fit on a shelf, which went fairly uneventful due to their supernatural approach. The newest member of party left his mark by reorganizing many books out of order.

Of course, no one could read the big red book save a young blood magus that could only read it when he was sleeping, which lead to the party leaving him behind so they could feast on the hearts of younglings. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized